Week 1...Jasper vs. Madison

JMT

Does that sound good to y'all folks down that way? According to our DC that's our 2nd game of the season. He said about a month ago that we'd be playing Jasper. I'm guessing the game might be played in Longview perhaps if they want to do a neutral site. We did it the last go-around with Decatur and met them in Denton for two years.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753029" timestamp="1265045264"]
Jasper non district schedule

Lumberton
Livingston
Cleveland
WOS
Silsbee
Orangefield

This was given to me by Coach Bickam at Region 5 this morning after the districts were announced.
[/quote]

that's a [b]very[/b] solid predistrict!!!

Lumberton
Livingston
Cleveland
WOS
Silsbee
Orangefield

This was given to me by Coach Bickam at Region 5 this morning after the districts were announced.
[/quote]

I would really like for that to be the schedule because I would rather not have to drive so far to the non-district games this year. I know our coach is trying to schedule some teams that are pretty far away. Personally I don't like it, especially when DISD has no extra money. I don't know why our guy won't just call Celina, Prosper or Argyle for a game. They're right here in our own backyard.

[quote name="Bobkat" post="753047" timestamp="1265045818"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=65477.msg753038#msg753038 date=1265045514]
Playing Orangefield after the other 5 teams will be like a scrimmage.
[/quote]

Wow really...keep thinking that!!!
[/quote]

Dont worry, I will.  Until you beat someone that is.  I know Orangefield is starving for a winning season, and I know that 4-6 is considered a great season by your standards, but who did you beat.  Lets see:

Buna
Tarkington
HF

Liberty

WOW

No 4-6 is not considered a great season by our standards, but we have to start somewhere. The only game we weren't in last year was against Silsbee, they completely man handled us and against WOS we just couldn't get the ball in the endzone but moved the ball well against them. As far as the teams we beat last year, well that's who was on our schedule.

My point is this, we've gotten dogged the last few years because of our schedule and now that we're actually playing some quality teams we're getting dogged again!!!

Lumberton
Livingston
Cleveland
WOS
Silsbee
Orangefield

[/quote]

I like it. Last year's pre-district was pretty tough, too. What all do we have coming back anyway?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476