Broaddus
Burkeville
Brookeland
Chester
Chireno
Colmesneil
West Sabine
Zavalla

This is actually a very competitive district.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="753583" timestamp="1265103944"]
23 1A
"The Lakes District"

Broaddus
Burkeville
Brookeland
Chester
Chireno
Colmesneil
West Sabine
Zavalla

This is actually a very competitive district.

[/quote]I'd sure like to see Chester take it and think they have a great shot.  Colmesneil is always tough and West Sabine is always right there too, so I guess it will probably come down to who can avoid injuries, and get their pitching straight. 

It will be interesting. I would want to pick Chester in this district. They have the talent, but I have a few concerns that may not play a part. I wish I knew what Broaddus and Brookeland have. What about Colmesniel and West Sabine? Whoever whens this district will have to play every game out and have at least three good pitchers. Eight team district!

Play hard Jackets, it will take it to win it!

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Watch out for the Mustangs.....a team that may surprise some people...new head coach and a few new players that will help. Play ball!

• 3 weeks later...
With the game Chester played yesterday (in the rain and sleet), they look like the team to beat. After the injuries in football season, it is great to see those kids out there playing. Jacob Barnes (#5) was life flighted from that season ending football game (at HI). He had 7 RBI's last night and Chester wins 9-1. Go Jackets!!!!

[move][size=14pt][color=maroon][font=Tahoma]GO HIGH ISLAND CARDINALS!!![/font][/color][/size][/move]

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="766025" timestamp="1267075522"]
Sounds like a good start. Hoping for the best and these boys are scrappy, especially on the baseball field.

Stay determined and just play good baseball, the rest will come. Tanner, I expect you to hit 400 this year!
[/quote]

Tanner Pratt?

[quote name="washedup" post="766153" timestamp="1267113989"]
isn't there two best players hurt?? wade sturrock and jacob barnes
[/quote]

Jacob was seriously injured during football season. He is not 100% YET, but you'd never know it on the diamond. He's literally batting .1000. 6 for 6, 7 rbi's. Can't wait to see what he'll do when he IS 100%!

[quote name="TannerNeal" post="766098" timestamp="1267108059"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=65442.msg766025#msg766025 date=1267075522]
Sounds like a good start. Hoping for the best and these boys are scrappy, especially on the baseball field.

Stay determined and just play good baseball, the rest will come. Tanner, I expect you to hit 400 this year!
[/quote]

Tanner Pratt?
[/quote]

C'mon man, you know I was putting that on you! Does tanner Pratt play though?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder