PA @ North Shore Who Will Win

CATMAN

[quote name="The GOAT" post="752736" timestamp="1265036477"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=65423.msg752610#msg752610 date=1264992279]
NS 60
PA 54
[/quote]  ::):D >:( I would say that we would win by 20 before you guys would even take a lead at at any point during  tomorrows game. This isn't football, you guys won't even get close. 8)
[/quote] What every you say Goat. :D :D :D

Their's not a remote chance in ---- you guys are gonna win tomorrow, you had a chance when you came to PA, but even on our off night ya'll weren't good enough to win. Face it the product that walks on the floor to represent your team doesn't compare to what we bring to the court. 8) ;D

[quote name="riveroaks0" post="753003" timestamp="1265044012"]
It will closer than most people think.  I think North Shore big guy who did not play last time will play this time. 
[/quote]I was wondering where he was, but anyway he'll be a non factor. To much ball pressure for NS's guards to handle.

Guys,

I absolutely love your fraternity of posters.  Although it gets a bit shaky, it feels like a message board version of the famous sitcom "Cheers".  Keep up the good work.

I caution you guys from making too many bold statements about the upcoming PAM / Nshore game.
I will release HUGE news regarding this very PA Memorial / Nshore game tomorrow morning!

Lastly, be sure to mark your calendars for Wednesday 9pm when TheBasketballShow.com returns to your computer screen.  At that time, we will have more breaking news regarding the local hoops scene!  Trust me, you don't wanna miss out on this episode.

Best swishes!
- Jim Hicks (Rcs Sports)

[quote name="CheatSheet" post="753129" timestamp="1265051853"]
Guys,

I absolutely love your fraternity of posters.  Although it gets a bit shaky, it feels like a message board version of the famous sitcom "Cheers".  Keep up the good work.

I caution you guys from making too many bold statements about the upcoming PAM / Nshore game.
I will release HUGE news regarding this very PA Memorial / Nshore game tomorrow morning!

Lastly, be sure to mark your calendars for Wednesday 9pm when TheBasketballShow.com returns to your computer screen.  At that time, we will have more breaking news regarding the local hoops scene!  Trust me, you don't wanna miss out on this episode.

Best swishes!
- Jim Hicks (Rcs Sports)
[/quote] ???  >:(

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="753187" timestamp="1265055146"]
Wow. Thanks for leaving us hanging!
[/quote]Don't worry F-DOG their are no surprises for Titan camp so it must be something like NS is gonna forfeit, because they have no chance of winning tomorrow night on their home court. :D

[quote name="The GOAT" post="753209" timestamp="1265056504"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=65423.msg753187#msg753187 date=1265055146]
Wow. Thanks for leaving us hanging!
[/quote]Don't worry F-DOG their are no surprises for Titan camp so it must be something like NS is gonna forfeit, because they have no chance of winning tomorrow night on their home court. :D
[/quote] Dont worry goat head NS will not forfeit.I no you wish they would.This is one game i will not miss. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="753565" timestamp="1265090239"]
So Catman, are you a Big Sandy guy or a North Shore guy?  Since you obviously not a BISD fan... ::) ::)
[/quote] I am a basketball fan.I live in Pasadena. NS is just down the road.But i am a big BS guy.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="753711" timestamp="1265125466"]
[quote author=shorttexas1 link=topic=65423.msg753688#msg753688 date=1265124361]
Memorial should win the game but home court advantage is big in high school!
[/quote] It is short plus the ref.will be from Houston.
[/quote]Northshore will have no home court advantage because "We Taking Over" Plus I'm gonna be the loudest one in the gym, with my mini mega phone keeping those [b]"Houston Refs"[/b] in line ;D 8)

[quote name="CATMAN" post="753755" timestamp="1265128223"]
Will i see you kick out of the gym.Then i will no the goat head. :D :D :D
[/quote] The GOAT knows people, I will never be kicked out of any place. ;) Even if i was kicked out, it still wouldn't help NS climb out of that 20 pt hole they'll be in.!!! ;D

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="753842" timestamp="1265131990"]
[font=Courier]North Shore's Jacoby Harrison 6'6 pf 2011 (committed to Hartford) is playing tonight. He actually played last Friday against Baytown Lee.[/font]
[/quote]

i assume u already knew that, when u picked mem to win by 6. Or does this change ur decision

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami