Central @ LC-M Updates... Jags win

Guest Two-Dogs...
LCM is a much better team than the Pirates. Having said that I don't believe they played as physical in our second meeting as they did the first go round. ( one of LCM's big men sat the bench in the second game but played a lot during our first meeting. His absence seemed to hurt them some to me.) Central definitely has the talent to win against LCM but to me the Vidor game just showed that Central is still not playing up to their potential on a consistent basis. If they don't "show up" they stand a real chance of getting beat tonight!

The first time LC-M beat us, it wasn't the bigs that killed us.  It was LC-M's guards that were there when we turned the ball over to get easy layups in key parts of the game.  Also, they have a little back screen play they run to perfection that ends up with a flip up 10 footer off the glass...  I don't know that Bear player's name...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="751671" timestamp="1264801877"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=65345.msg751625#msg751625 date=1264797892]
LC-M by 8 ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Hey, I forgot to ask you how Big Sandy is doing...  I'm sure Big Sandy ISD is surely about to win their district...  ::)  ::)
[/quote] They are about like Central. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that Student Section heckling actually worked against them tonight.  They got our fans all fired up and got out players fired up.  Love the coaching putting Smith in the middle of the court to make plays for others or to creat his own shots.  Bears had no answer.  Good to see we can win in a hostile environment.  Good game, Jags. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami