Playoff Preview

[quote name="UKCats" post="753962" timestamp="1265138983"]
I will agree with you to a point. They lost Carrington, but Reed has more than filled his shoes (he's been the better player all along anyway IMO)and then they picked up the Walker kid who is good for 5 or 6 threes a game.
[/quote]

Actually, Reed did not fill his shoes. These two both started. Reed was probably the better player last year out of the two. It is still a void from last year that IMO has not been filled. It hurt there bench.

The shooter from Splendora is a good one, no doubt, but he is not a post player.

I personally think they would have been better had Carrington stayed and the Splendora kid had not transfered.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753982" timestamp="1265139971"]
[quote author=UKCats link=topic=65324.msg753962#msg753962 date=1265138983]
I will agree with you to a point. They lost Carrington, but Reed has more than filled his shoes (he's been the better player all along anyway IMO)and then they picked up the Walker kid who is good for 5 or 6 threes a game.
[/quote]

Actually, Reed did not fill his shoes. These two both started. Reed was probably the better player last year out of the two. It is still a void from last year that IMO has not been filled. It hurt there bench.

The shooter from Splendora is a good one, no doubt, but he is not a post player.

I personally think they would have been better had Carrington stayed and the Splendora kid had not transfered.
[/quote]

Thats what I think too, I think, maybe, I dunno, its possible, who knows what I think?

They are definitely a single post team this year, but the run and gun system seems to work pretty well for them. It is less reliable though because if someone has the discipline to get them into a stall game and they aren't shooting well they do not have the personnel to play that style.

20-4a is down to a five team race:
The remaining schedules are:
[font=Verdana]Central[/font](7-3 in district):  Nederland; @ Ozen; Livingston; and @ PNG.  Central has the toughest schedule remaining.  They are also the toughest to predict.  If they play consistently they finish 10-4 but if not could drop as low as 9-5. 

[color=goldenrod]Nederland[/color](7-3): @ Central; Livingston; @ Vidor; Lumberton.  Nederland has the best schedule remaining .  I see them finishing 10-4 at best and at worst  9-5.     

[color=green]Livingston[/color](6-4):  LCM; @ Nederland; @ Central; Vidor.  IMO with LCM, Nederland, and Central all in a row, they have the 2nd toughest schedule remaining. I see them finishing 8-6 or 9-5. 

[color=green]LCM[/color](5-5): @ Livingston; Vidor; @ Lumberton; @ Ozen .  LCM  cannot afford to lose a game and with two tough road games @ Livingston and Ozen,  I  don’t see them winning out.  I see them finishing at 7-7 or at best 8-6. 

[color=purple]PNG[/color] is 4-6 with Ozen and Central as their last two games.  They are only spoilers at this point and would need a miracle to make it to 4th.
Final standings predictions based on remaining schedule:
1) Ozen
2) Central or Nederland
3) Central or Nederland
4) Livingston
LCM could sneak into a tie for 4th but will need some help to do so.
It should be exciting as it all plays out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124