Evadale tops Hull-Daisetta 75-36

The Rebels remained unbeaten in district play by defeating the Bobcats by 39 tonight at the Rebel Gym.

If the Pirates from Spurger can defeat West Hardin tonight then the match up will be set for Friday night in Spurger as the winner of that game will win the first half of district and have the inside track to the district 25A championship.

Should be a great game on Friday night.

The Lady Rebels won tonight to begin the second half of district and go to 6-0

The Rebel JV also won tonight and is undefeated in district play too.

come on guys you gonna have to pickit up and get rollin friday!
you have to go to that game knowing you can win and play your heart out we know you can do it
and we are very proud of our Rebels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[glow=red,2,300][color=blue][size=16pt][b][font=Arial]H E Y    R E B E L S  Y O U    C A N  D O    I T [/font] [/b] [/size] [/color] [/glow]

There has been some talk about Evadale not having a true point guard on at least one thread.

I am just wondering since the offense that the Rebels run is not dependent on a guard getting
into the paint then what does it matter if the Rebels have a "true point guard" or not.

The team is averaging right at 70 points per game in district with all 11 players getting into the
action so the defensive pressure stays high leading to turnovers and baskets.

15 wins already this season, 4-0 in district play with a first half show down between the top two
teams in the district, I think the Rebels are doing just fine with the players that they have on their roster.

Friday night should be a barn burner in Spurger!

I didn't see the point guard thread so I really can't comment on that but, the Rebs are weak at the point.  Their best guard is at the 2 position but it seems to be working, for now.

The Rebs are no doubt heading in the right direction and Friday will be for 1st place.  Hit the floor running Evadale and good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu