Hardin @ EC

Da Boss

[quote name="Da Boss" post="749216" timestamp="1264427674"]
We all know that the refs n EC are going to be horrible, but since hardin has the starters back i do think that they can beat the players and the refs.

What do you think?
[/quote]
It's always good to be proactive and have your excuses ready before the game. "We all know that the refs n EC are going to be horrible" why, are they coming from Hardin?

[quote name="Da Boss" post="749216" timestamp="1264427674"]
We all know that the refs n EC are going to be horrible, but since hardin has the starters back i do think that they can beat the players and the refs.

What do you think?
[/quote]

Cut refs some slack. they try to do there job. if some fail at it, it is not the cities fault
just because they ref there. the kids are the ones who make the points. stop trash
talking before the game hasn't even been played.

EC would win with bad refs lol.. the girls at ec have always played physical basketball and most girls teams don't play good against that kind of style.. I haven't seen EC play yet this year, but from what I hear EC shouldn't have a problem.. But they need to play every game from now on like its a playoff game to prepare them for the playoffs.

[quote name="ECBuc08" post="749450" timestamp="1264461108"]
EC would win with bad refs lol.. the girls at ec have always played physical basketball and most girls teams don't play good against that kind of style.. I haven't seen EC play yet this year, but from what I hear EC shouldn't have a problem.. But they need to play every game from now on like its a playoff game to prepare them for the playoffs.
[/quote]

True that buc.

[quote name="God first basketball second." post="749567" timestamp="1264474443"]
[quote author=ECBuc08 link=topic=65176.msg749450#msg749450 date=1264461108]
[/quote]

True that buc.
[/quote]

[quote name="ubetterbe" post="749955" timestamp="1264545562"]
[quote author=bigcountry34 link=topic=65176.msg749426#msg749426 date=1264457453]
EC 63 to Hardin 36 in Hardin!  8)
[/quote]
You Really think that wow Hardin is going to win no doubt about this one.  ;D
[/quote]

dumb dumb bigcountry is talkin bout last game's score.
This game ec won..again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami