EC/Deweyville

whsalum

OK..........I have always believed that the young people on the court were a reflection of their coaching staff.  Tonight was no exception....The head coaches for both these schools...1) COACHED THEIR PLAYERS..2) ALLOWED US TO DO OUR JOB and as a result the kids played hard and do not complain....Thanks to both coaching staffs for this....OUR CHILDREN ARE MIRRORED REFLECTIONS OF WHAT WE GIVE THEM!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE..............TRUE BLUE ...IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AND TALK BASKETBALL......MADE MY DINNER THAT MUCH BETTER.

[quote name="OLDREF" post="748395" timestamp="1264224851"]
OK..........I have always believed that the young people on the court were a reflection of their coaching staff.  Tonight was no exception....The head coaches for both these schools...1) COACHED THEIR PLAYERS..2) ALLOWED US TO DO OUR JOB and as a result the kids played hard and do not complain....Thanks to both coaching staffs for this....OUR CHILDREN ARE MIRRORED REFLECTIONS OF WHAT WE GIVE THEM!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE..............TRUE BLUE ...IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AND TALK BASKETBALL......MADE MY DINNER THAT MUCH BETTER.
[/quote] Thank you Sr but the pleasure was all mine.It is allways great to talk Basketball to someone that just enjoys a good ball game. And again cong. on being selected to call a state game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami