Evadale 78 High Island 29

The Rebels continue to improve as they rolled to 49 point win at High Island tonight.

I will hand it to the Cards they fought hard, but the Rebels pressure defense was the difference as the Rebels turned turn overs into lay ups for easy scores.

Coach Wilkins got to get everyone a good amount of playing time including Brandon Bruce who is returning to action for the first time since early in the season when he wen down with an ancle injury.

The inside game with Tucker and Starks is really starting to click and Murphy and Herrington are keeping defenses honest with 3's and jump shots. Totten is a force on both ends of the floor and with players able to come off the bench things are looking up for the Rebels.

Friday's game against Sabine Pass will tell alot about how the season will play out.

Good job Rebels!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="746637" timestamp="1263964573"]
The Rebels continue to improve as they rolled to 49 point win at High Island tonight.

I will hand it to the Cards they fought hard, but the Rebels pressure defense was the difference as the Rebels turned turn overs into lay ups for easy scores.

Coach Wilkins got to get everyone a good amount of playing time including Brandon Bruce who is returning to action for the first time since early in the season when he wen down with an ancle injury.

The inside game with Tucker and Starks is really starting to click and Murphy and Herrington are keeping defenses honest with 3's and jump shots. Totten is a force on both ends of the floor and with players able to come off the bench things are looking up for the Rebels.

Friday's game against Sabine Pass will tell alot about how the season will play out.

Good job Rebels!
[/quote]congrats rebs
I knew if the kids would start trusting in this young coach he would turn things around there at evadale.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder