**POST TUES SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

High Island is 2 - 0 in district play

Congrats ladies on a hard fought win.  You came out a little sluggish to start, but got it going in the second quarter.  And congrats to West Hardin on a hard fought game as well, you never quit and made High Island work for everything they got.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="743000" timestamp="1263355225"]
[quote]Barbers Hill 55 Goose Creek Memorial 54[/quote]

:o
[/quote]

GCM played very well. Came back from being down 11 in the 3rd quarter to within a lead changing 3 that rolled out with seconds left in the game. Shaw was very tough inside and GCM's lack of depth was too much to over-some in the end. Good game for both teams. GCM now knows they can play with the best and BH knows that they will have to pick up their game to make a deep run. I'm gonna go out on a limb an say that BH will compete for a State Championship in 2 years. Those 3 soph's are very good. Shaw will only get stronger and better with age.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="743000" timestamp="1263355225"]

[/quote]

No big story here - letdown after a huge game with K-Park, BH played unmotivated and missed EIGHTEEN freethrows and shot a pitiful 30% from field.  Big loud home crowd and motivated good team in GCM.  We beat them by 25 next round  ;D ;D ;D  

Good to say hi to GCMPats...he does not have horns like I expected    :)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="HillGuy" post="743022" timestamp="1263356521"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=64652.msg743000#msg743000 date=1263355225]

[/quote]

No big story here - letdown after a huge game with K-Park, BH played unmotivated and missed EIGHTEEN freethrows and shot a pitiful 30% from field.  Big loud home crowd and motivated good team in GCM.  We beat them by 25 next round  ;D ;D ;D  

Good to say hi to GCMPats...he does not have horns like I expected    :)
[/quote]
I hear that a lot for some reason. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124