OF @ WOS/OF wins

hawkdad

Guest bleed orange
Usually I don't make predictions on Orangefield. But I guess I can since I don't have a kid playing anymore. Orangefields defense will be the difference. Their offense is struggling right now but defense wins championships. Orangefield by 10. Here is another prediction. If they get everyone healthy they will win district. ;D

[quote name="bleed orange" post="742410" timestamp="1263260718"]
Usually I don't make predictions on Orangefield. But I guess I can since I don't have a kid playing anymore. Orangefields defense will be the difference. Their offense is struggling right now but defense wins championships. Orangefield by 10. Here is another prediction. [b]If they get everyone healthy they will win district[/b]. ;D
[/quote]

I know OF has been hit hard by the injury bug this year and I hope they all make it back soon. Still, do you think ya"ll could throw in a toe cramp every now and then so the district race isn't determined so early. That takes the fun out of the season for the rest of us.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="742410" timestamp="1263260718"]
Usually I don't make predictions on Orangefield. But I guess I can since I don't have a kid playing anymore. Orangefields defense will be the difference. Their offense is struggling right now but defense wins championships. Orangefield by 10. Here is another prediction. [b]If they get everyone healthy they will win district. ;D[/b]
[/quote]

wanna bet gumbo on that???? haha ;D :D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="shackbully" post="742431" timestamp="1263262679"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=64612.msg742410#msg742410 date=1263260718]
Usually I don't make predictions on Orangefield. But I guess I can since I don't have a kid playing anymore. Orangefields defense will be the difference. Their offense is struggling right now but defense wins championships. Orangefield by 10. Here is another prediction. [b]If they get everyone healthy they will win district[/b]. ;D
[/quote]

I know OF has been hit hard by the injury bug this year and I hope they all make it back soon. Still, do you think ya"ll could throw in a toe cramp every now and then so the district race isn't determined so early. That takes the fun out of the season for the rest of us.
[/quote]

That's a great post, I will see what I can do. Usually I am not so brash. I ate some oatmeal and feeling young again. ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="742456" timestamp="1263265362"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=64612.msg742410#msg742410 date=1263260718]
Usually I don't make predictions on Orangefield. But I guess I can since I don't have a kid playing anymore. Orangefields defense will be the difference. Their offense is struggling right now but defense wins championships. Orangefield by 10. Here is another prediction. [b]If they get everyone healthy they will win district. ;D[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No more bets.  Well maybe. Will poppabearstar get some this time? ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="742436" timestamp="1263263172"]
After what I heard about people being moved up from JV and down from varsity, I hope it doesn't effect the team's chemistry...
[/quote] 

If players are not producing then move someone up who will. The players who are hungry will play over someone who is satisfied. Its all about being hungry. Put the players in there who are hungry and chemistry will take care of itself.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="742462" timestamp="1263265759"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=64612.msg742456#msg742456 date=1263265362]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No more bets.  Well maybe. Will poppabearstar get some this time? ;D ;D

Did someone say hungry and Poppabear in the same sentance....whover did knows me...Imma about to dry up and blow away. It should really be another great match up this year I cant wait for it...Thanks bleed. It has really been fun over the last couple of years, and dont say anything about betting your still batting 500 with me.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83