Youtube Fred Ford

I could careless what team he plays for. I am not questioning that he is a good runningback. I think he is very good. I am only questioning that he runs a 4.3 40. I follow enough football, around enough football players and follow track very well. I have seen 4.3 40 guys run and what I have seen on this video, is not 4.3 speed, football speed or not.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="speedkills" post="747660" timestamp="1264121460"]
All yall can hate on that boy LeFredrick Ford but when he goes big one day and yall want to start back talking good about him i will still be here on south east texas sports asking what happened. The guy is good and for those that said he got run down from behind they clearly had angles on him. And in the Corrigan Camden game he got ran down ya if you watch LeFredrick closely you will see he slowed down so believe what yall want I think yall are just mad because he playing for Kirbyville and not your schools IMO.
[/quote]

Easy Cowboy!  LOL  Kirbyville is my school and I never said anything bad about him.  I dont think there is anyone questioning his ability or his talent. 

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="747665" timestamp="1264121928"]
I could careless what team he plays for. I am not questioning that he is a good runningback. I think he is very good. I am only questioning that he runs a 4.3 40. I follow enough football, around enough football players and follow track very well. I have seen 4.3 40 guys run and what I have seen on this video, is not 4.3 speed, football speed or not.
[/quote]

you are good enough to tell how fast a man is running without a stop-watch...wow..!!! ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="747589" timestamp="1264110451"]
I saw at the beginning of this highlight reel it showed Ford has a 4.3 40. I have to question that. 4.3 40 runningbacks do not get caught from behind. Ford was run down a few times on this highlight reel.

Trey Franks of WOS is a legit 4.3 guy, won the 3A 100 meters. I have seen both run, Ford is no 4.3 40 guy.

I will be posting Jeremy Johnson's highlight video soon. JJ is a 4.5 40 guy and you'll see him run away from defenders several times. I say this not saying that Ford isn't fast, he is just not 4.3 fast.
[/quote]

I agree with you to an extent...as far as the 4.3 comment.  I think that he is a legit 4.4 but where he lacking is in his strides as rykerx144 pointed out.  If and when he gets to where he utilizes his legs to the full extent he will be hard to catch.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="748125" timestamp="1264200359"]
Football speed and track speed are different.
[/quote]

IMO

If you have track speed..Your fast on and off the field..
If you have football speed your quick and fast out of your cuts and have short burst..but only on the field,Not off

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="747840" timestamp="1264170059"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=64466.msg747665#msg747665 date=1264121928]
[/quote]

you are good enough to tell how fast a man is running without a stop-watch...wow..!!! ;D
[/quote]
Im kind of thinking the same thing old wildcat

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="748814" timestamp="1264347522"]
When Jeremy Johnsons highlight video coming out  ???
[/quote]

:D @ speed...

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="748815" timestamp="1264347663"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=64466.msg748814#msg748814 date=1264347522]
When Jeremy Johnsons highlight video coming out  ???
[/quote]

:D @ speed...
[/quote]JJ is working out getting ready for the next stage in his career. Best of luck to Fred Ford and the Wildcat nation next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476