Stats

I have a question for one of you guys that keep up with BB stats.  Fifth year senior Aston Hall lost one year to a car accident, last year for a knee injury and has not played much this year.  Anyone know how many minutes he has played in his 5 years.  I know he was a man among boys while playing High School ball but has had a rough time in D-1.

[quote name="woodman" post="738652" timestamp="1262702438"]
I have a question for one of you guys that keep up with BB stats.  Fifth year senior Aston Hall lost one year to a car accident, last year for a knee injury and has not played much this year.  Anyone know how many minutes he has played in his 5 years.  I know he was a man among boys while playing High School ball but has had a rough time in D-1.
[/quote]

Not enough!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Guest coachacola
Hall did play as a sophomore after the car accident, but he did miss some games at the start of season and never really was himself the whole year.  Last year he was healthy, started off slow, but played great near the end of the season.  This year he's only played for less than a minute in one game.

I think if the doesn't play this year he'll be eligible for a medical redshirt and could play next year, even though he sat out a year when he transferred from Tulsa.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="738662" timestamp="1262704281"]
Then lets get him that Medical Red Shirt year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Correct me if I am wrong, but pretty sure Ashton has already graduated and I am pretty sure he is looking forward to moving on after this season. This is why Roc keeps stating that he will play when he is healthy this year.

I can't blame him (Ashton). Seems like a pretty sharp young man and I suspect he will be a success off the court when he hangs up the sneeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed