Lamar vs. Tulane....LU Wins!!

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="738110" timestamp="1262577185"]
[font=Courier]I agree....A win is a win, ugly or not. I had little hope weeks ago.

Update: Wagner, with former LU head coach Mike Deane, is now 2-12 after losing 5 of last 6. [/font]
[/quote]

Any chance to get a jab in............you might as well update Grey Giovanni!!!! :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="738113" timestamp="1262577271"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=64314.msg738110#msg738110 date=1262577185]
[font=Courier]I agree....A win is a win, ugly or not. I had little hope weeks ago.

Update: Wagner, with former LU head coach Mike Deane, is now 2-12 after losing 5 of last 6. [/font]
[/quote]

Any chance to get a jab in............you might as well update Grey Giovanni!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]he's still short!! lol

[quote name="dub" post="738192" timestamp="1262624616"]
I still see it being tough for the Cards in the SLC this year.
[/quote]
I agree. The turnovers and poor shooting from behind the arc will hurt this team in the SLC, but the second chance points due to being a good team on the boards will enable them to steal a few games and be respectable.

I wish they would start Minor at the 2. Bring Harris in off the bench. Harris is just not consistent enough to get a load of minutes. Minor plays solid defense and makes pretty good decisions with the ball especially for a Freshman (he also shoots well from the charity stripe).

Guest coachacola
I'll be happy if they go 8-8 in conference.  Hopefully Hall will improve enough to get some quality minutes this season, but I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name="coachacola" post="738224" timestamp="1262628842"]
I'll be happy if they go 8-8 in conference.  Hopefully Hall will improve enough to get some quality minutes this season, but I'm not holding my breath.
[/quote]
I read that he might get some PT tonight, but he sure looked to be favoring that knee Saturday night on the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder