who won out of buna vs warren

Guest baseball25

[quote name="bluefan02" post="733182" timestamp="1261258266"]
Buna won, 42-16
               1     2     3    4
Buna        14    25   33   42
Warren      0     4    10   16

i ain't gonna lie to ya...it was kinda boring...but nice to see the Coogs win. They play Evadale there on Monday, JV at 5 with varsity following.
[/quote]

lol is this football or basketball lol

For one who cares its freakin buna and warren who only combined to score 58 pts my team hasn't scored lower than that all year and were gonna talk about buna beating warren 42-16! Mar let's talk about my squad the tarkington longhorns who average the fifth most points in the whole state avg.71.5 a game 10-2 check it!

[quote name="ttownbball" post="733597" timestamp="1261326477"]
For one who cares its freakin buna and warren who only combined to score 58 pts my team hasn't scored lower than that all year and were gonna talk about buna beating warren 42-16! Mar let's talk about my squad the tarkington longhorns who average the fifth most points in the whole state avg.71.5 a game 10-2 check it!

[/quote]

Who have yall played?? lol

[quote name="whsalum" post="733605" timestamp="1261326989"]
Then start a thread bragging on the mighty Tarkington Longhorns,god knows thats never been done.Warren is in real trouble this year.They don't seem to do anything in the off season to get ready to play and you can't pick up the ball in November and expect to win.
[/quote]I watched them sat at the tourney and they played better.Warren just has know one
to play a true 5 spot are even guard a big man. and hurts them ever time I've seen them play.

[/quote]

I got news for you, 71.5 points a game doesn't get you in the top 5 in the state in team scoring.

If you got that from Maxpreps, you need to realize that those stats are only from schools that participate with their website. I would say that less than 50% of all the schools in the state of Texas send in their stats to Maxpreps.

Example, Silsbee is averaging 77 points a game, yet they do not send in their stats to Maxpreps, therefore they are not listed at all.

[quote name="whsalum" post="733620" timestamp="1261328352"]
They are awful small this year but they don't seem to have the interest in the game that you have to have to be successful.I still don't know why you would play a tournament game  the morning of a district game  when you don't have much depth.
[/quote]I agree,and some of the dads was saying the same thing sat.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="733622" timestamp="1261328697"]
[quote author=ttownbball link=topic=63991.msg733597#msg733597 date=1261326477]

[/quote]

I got news for you, 71.5 points a game doesn't get you in the top 5 in the state in team scoring.

If you got that from Maxpreps, you need to realize that those stats are only from schools that participate with their website. I would say that less than 50% of all the schools in the state of Texas send in their stats to Maxpreps.

Example, Silsbee is averaging 77 points a game, yet they do not send in their stats to Maxpreps, therefore they are not listed at all.
[/quote]How come AAW, Spurger dont send in their stats to Maxpreps either.(I have kinda an ideal why)

[/quote]

Me personally I don't care if the final score was 17-16 a district win is a district win no matter how ugly.  I think ugly wins let you know what your team is made of and can build on it.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="733622" timestamp="1261328697"]
[quote author=ttownbball link=topic=63991.msg733597#msg733597 date=1261326477]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sure wish everyone  would post their scores on maxpreps at least we would know how othr teams in the state are doing. Football scores get reported on easttx website why not all basketball scores

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed