BH Gulf Coast Classic Bracket Dec 28-30

HillGuy

Sounds like a bunch of "sour grape" type cowards who cant compete.

So let me ask a question....

Do you think HJ gets calls at home games?  OF COURSE THEY DO!!!  And a person would be a complete idiot to think otherwise.

2nd Question.....

Why is it so wrong for BH to get calls, but EVERYONE ELSE has to gripe about it? 

You guys are ridiculous....

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="730163" timestamp="1260812413"]
Just another one-sided bias bracket for BH. When will it ever stop? ::)

By the looks of the quality of teams, the better teams are staying away.
[/quote]

So let me see you can put a leash on talking about officials ,but Bash BH on there Tournament line up ::) It's good to be an admin ;D

[quote name="bc55fan" post="730207" timestamp="1260815215"]
Sounds like a bunch of "sour grape" type cowards who cant compete.

So let me ask a question....

Do you think HJ gets calls at home games?  OF COURSE THEY DO!!!  And a person would be a complete idiot to think otherwise.

2nd Question.....

Why is it so wrong for BH to get calls, but EVERYONE ELSE has to gripe about it? 

You guys are ridiculous....
[/quote]

No one has said anything about BH getting calls from the officials.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="730209" timestamp="1260815284"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63774.msg730163#msg730163 date=1260812413]

[/quote]

So let me see you can put a leash on talking about officials ,but Bash BH on there Tournament line up ::) It's good to be an admin ;D
[/quote]

Yes it is. ::)

Can't make everyone happy in life.

Opinions are like .........everyone has one.......Some just smell better than others. ;D ;D

Losing HJ ...Silsbee..and Cleveland will make any tourney field weaker..........I'm sure BH would like them to come to the tourney, but everyone has there reasons.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="730213" timestamp="1260815440"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=63774.msg730209#msg730209 date=1260815284]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63774.msg730163#msg730163 date=1260812413]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it is. ::)
[/quote]

Ignorance is bliss i guess :-*

Same thing aggies.

Officials, bracket, coaches, etc.  Its a common place argument from everyone from BH to Beaumont.  Its ALWAYS someone elses fault when HJ loses.

Unbelievable that as "educated" as you pretend to be...your words dont match.  I guarantee that noone blames anyone but themselves in BH.  Be it officials, tournament bracket, etc  WE CAN, WE WILL

It is good for me.  I couldnt live with myself, If I blamed my entire happiness or sadness .....on the decisions of someone else.

Why dont you encourage HJ to come back to the Tourney.  Matter of fact....I will talk to the coach and let THEM pick who they want to be on their side of the bracket.  Guarantee they wont come......guarantee it!!!

[quote name="team first" post="730243" timestamp="1260818549"]
We can and We will..get officials that graduated from the HILL....lol...Buddy its just obvious and people can only take so much..so they go elsewhere! Sorry.
[/quote]

Feeling is mutual when you play east of the Trinity.........

From the looks of who HJ played in their tournament they had a soft ride to the champion ship game….
HJ vs. Legacy Christian (W, 88-42)
HJ vs. Pleasant Grove (W, 94-69)
HJ vs. Aransas Pass (W, 100-58)
HJ vs. LC-M (W, 70-46)
HJ vs. Bullard (W, 76-62)
HJ vs. Kountze (W, 81-78)
SOOOO it looks like things are not much different than in BH!
It happens, its called home court advantage!
I would rather see a pool play tournament or a round robin event my self.
;)

[quote name="bc55fan" post="730230" timestamp="1260816249"]
It is good for me.  I couldnt live with myself, If I blamed my entire happiness or sadness .....on the decisions of someone else.

Why dont you encourage HJ to come back to the Tourney.  Matter of fact....I will talk to the coach and let THEM pick who they want to be on their side of the bracket.  Guarantee they wont come......guarantee it!!!
[/quote]

Sounds like your are pretty perfect.  One coach calling out another.  Class!!!!

I didnt call out HJ.  You guys called out BH. 

Just get tired of hearing how BH cheats..blah , officials do this blah...blah ....blah.  You guys are ridiculous!!!! 

I think round robin would be PERFECT.  Ask HJ if they would come?  Wait I already know the answer..... :'(......NO!!!

[quote name="bc55fan" post="730271" timestamp="1260820856"]

Just get tired of hearing how BH cheats..blah , officials do this blah...blah ....blah.  You guys are ridiculous!!!! 

I think round robin would be PERFECT.  Ask HJ if they would come?  Wait I already know the answer..... :'(......NO!!!
[/quote]

Implying that a team won't come back the way you have implied is calling a team out.  Sorry buddy.  Think what you want.

[quote name="Karma" post="730287" timestamp="1260821985"]
[quote author=bc55fan link=topic=63774.msg730271#msg730271 date=1260820856]

[/quote]

Implying that a team won't come back the way you have implied is calling a team out.  Sorry buddy.  Think what you want.
[/quote]

Maybe he has some knowledge of what HJ's answer would be.    That BUDDY....isn't calling a team out.....read my above post on  my view of opinions.

[quote name="oldman" post="730288" timestamp="1260822166"]
[quote author=Karma link=topic=63774.msg730287#msg730287 date=1260821985]
[quote author=bc55fan link=topic=63774.msg730271#msg730271 date=1260820856]
I didnt call out HJ.  You guys called out BH.  

Just get tired of hearing how BH cheats..blah , officials do this blah...blah ....blah.  You guys are ridiculous!!!!  

I think round robin would be PERFECT.  Ask HJ if they would come?  Wait I already know the answer..... :'(......NO!!!
[/quote]

Implying that a team won't come back the way you have implied is calling a team out.  Sorry buddy.  Think what you want.
[/quote]

Maybe he has some knowledge of what HJ's answer would be.    That BUDDY....isn't calling a team out.....read my above post on  my view of opinions.
[/quote]

Exactly.  When your a coach you probably shouldn't come on a message board and air out that you "know" why HJ won't come back.  Just a WILD guess!!!!  Of course then there is the thought that he may not "know" what he is talking about either. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23