Spring Branch Tournament (BH) 10th - 12th

BHFAN

Click on the link below then click on "Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament" to see the bracket! 24 teams alot of 5A's! should be a fun one to watch! hopefully someone can update us on the scores. Good luck BH

[url=http://www.springbranchisd.com/admin/athletics/schedules/schedules.htm]Spring Branch Tournament Bracket[/url]

Teams In/First Games:
Lamar v Humble
Mayde Creek v Westside
Klein v Langham Creek
Dawson v Stratford
Spring Woods v Kempner
Morton Ranch v Barbers Hill
Cy Springs v FB Travis
Memorial v Terry
Northbrook v Texas City
Madison v Cy Ranch
Cleveland v Pasadena Memorial
Klein Forest v Cy Falls

My predictions: from the bottom third of bracket, Winner of Klein Forest/Cy Falls will have the easiest route to the Championship game, loser will almost certainly go to the Consolation final. Winner of middle bracket should be BH, but will have to get past Westside from the top bracket to get to title game.

Final prediction: Westside over Cy Falls  (see I'm not THAT much of a homer, lol)  I'll provide BH updates.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="728112" timestamp="1260549350"]
Yeah it is ;)

This morning's results:
Barbers Hill 75
FB Kempner 42

Houston Memorial at 3 today. 
[/quote]

Looking Good! Is that Westside team still playing in the upper brackett?

Barbers Hill 61
Hou Memorial 39

Vs [s]Houston Westside [/s] Klein Saturday @ 10:30 am - Memorial HS gym.  Win that one, play in Championship. Lose and play for 3rd. Updated:  Westside lost key player to injury, and fell to Klein.

Lady Eagles are playing very well.  Sophmore Kendall Shaw is playing like a tourney MVP, scoring 22 IN THE FIRST HALF of the Kempner game this morning.  Averaging 20+ per game.  Surrounding cast is tearing it up too.  If we make it to the championship game, sure would like to see a few BH fans in stands cheering them on...this team is good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124