Get a grip ppl

Hey everyone just to clear up...no I was not complaining bout the refs at all. Some are good. Some aren't. My complaint was with some coaching decisions. The refs had a bad night but that was one night and I still pointed out that it was equal. I made a little joke about HJ but come on get a grip. It was a joke. And so is the basketball program at Orangefield at the moment if you're wondering. The fact that they ARE irrelevant is kind of my point. These same kids have been competing with everyone since they were in little dribblers. Now they look like they can't stay on the floor w/some of the same teams...... I just can't understand why so many ppl posted on something that didn't involve their schools at all. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more sensitive next time I post on HJSPORTS.COM.

I've only watched one guys game this year, and it was in Vidor. They couldn't really get anything going with all the calls by the refs, but there was a lot of subistutions from Orangefiled, but there was a lot of fouls so I don't know if anyone was in foul trouble. 

The coach has been the same for what?  4 years?  He brought a team to the playoffs and tied for 3rd last year, I don't know what he has changed...or maybe it's just the players..

[quote name="thescore96" post="726815" timestamp="1260335820"]
      Hey everyone just to clear up...no I was not complaining bout the refs at all. Some are good. Some aren't. My complaint was with some coaching decisions. The refs had a bad night but that was one night and I still pointed out that it was equal. I made a little joke about HJ but come on get a grip. It was a joke. And so is the basketball program at Orangefield at the moment if you're wondering. The fact that they ARE irrelevant is kind of my point. These same kids have been competing with everyone since they were in little dribblers. Now they look like they can't stay on the floor w/some of the same teams...... I just can't understand why so many ppl posted on something that didn't involve their schools at all. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more sensitive next time I post on HJSPORTS.COM.

[/quote]HJSports. com  LOL!  You have this right!

[quote name="thescore96" post="726815" timestamp="1260335820"]
      Hey everyone just to clear up...no I was not complaining bout the refs at all. Some are good. Some aren't. My complaint was with some coaching decisions. The refs had a bad night but that was one night and I still pointed out that it was equal. [b]I made a little joke about HJ but come on get a grip.[/b] It was a joke. And so is the basketball program at Orangefield at the moment if you're wondering. The fact that they ARE irrelevant is kind of my point. These same kids have been competing with everyone since they were in little dribblers. Now they look like they can't stay on the floor w/some of the same teams...... I just can't understand why so many ppl posted on something that didn't involve their schools at all. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more sensitive next time I post on HJSPORTS.COM.

[/quote]
Good point, however, its not the smartest idea to walk into a bar and scream, "bikers are gay." It never ends well when a man attacks a large group of people lol, strength in numbers.

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="727953" timestamp="1260510628"]
[quote author=thescore96 link=topic=63556.msg726815#msg726815 date=1260335820]
      Hey everyone just to clear up...no I was not complaining bout the refs at all. Some are good. Some aren't. My complaint was with some coaching decisions. The refs had a bad night but that was one night and I still pointed out that it was equal. [b]I made a little joke about HJ but come on get a grip.[/b] It was a joke. And so is the basketball program at Orangefield at the moment if you're wondering. The fact that they ARE irrelevant is kind of my point. These same kids have been competing with everyone since they were in little dribblers. Now they look like they can't stay on the floor w/some of the same teams...... I just can't understand why so many ppl posted on something that didn't involve their schools at all. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more sensitive next time I post on HJSPORTS.COM.

[/quote]
Good point, however, its not the smartest idea to walk into a bar and scream, "bikers are gay." It never ends well when a man attacks a large group of people lol, strength in numbers.
[/quote]
what if it's a bar for gay bikers?  ;D

[quote name="scooby" post="727958" timestamp="1260511070"]
[quote author=Cowboy4jc link=topic=63556.msg727953#msg727953 date=1260510628]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Do what Charlie Daniels did. Write a song and call it "Easy Rider" and ok, not my best idea...Ill quote Jeff Foxworthy, "Its like running down to the local trailer park and yelling 'walmart sucks' through a loudspeaker." Better?

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="727988" timestamp="1260536164"]
[quote author=scooby link=topic=63556.msg727958#msg727958 date=1260511070]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Do what Charlie Daniels did. Write a song and call it "Easy Rider" and ok, not my best idea...Ill quote Jeff Foxworthy, "Its like running down to the local trailer park and yelling 'walmart sucks' through a loudspeaker." [/b] Better?
[/quote]

Funny he says all these thing and I know he is just joking but on the bottom of his page he has this bible verse...

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29(NIV)

[quote name="13" post="728221" timestamp="1260557690"]
[quote author=Cowboy4jc link=topic=63556.msg727988#msg727988 date=1260536164]
[quote author=scooby link=topic=63556.msg727958#msg727958 date=1260511070]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Do what Charlie Daniels did. Write a song and call it "Easy Rider" and ok, not my best idea...Ill quote Jeff Foxworthy, "Its like running down to the local trailer park and yelling 'walmart sucks' through a loudspeaker." [/b] Better?
[/quote]

Funny he says all these thing and I know he is just joking but on the bottom of his page he has this bible verse...

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29(NIV)
[/quote]
Do you believe I went against what my signature states?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder