Lamar VS Denver Updates.........LU Falls

LUFAN

Denver runs a princeton style offense, very boring. I think holding onto the ball for 30 seconds every possession and making defenders chase them around in the Rockies is a good enough defense for them. Not that I'm looking past the loss, but at least it wasn't a blowout.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="722716" timestamp="1259815287"]
::) ::) ::) You guys need a reality check. It's taking yall too long to admit what deep down you already suspect. ::)
[/quote]

I see, by your logic we shouldn't follow LU basketball because they're not very good now.  We all know you don't like LU basketball or Roc but doesn't mean we're not going to stop talking about them. 

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="722716" timestamp="1259815287"]
::) ::) ::) You guys need a reality check. It's taking yall too long to admit what deep down you already suspect. ::)
[/quote]

Reality is exactly what some of us said before the season started...This is a young team. Don't expect too much. This team would be at best a .500 team, which means they would struggle on the road, but would win at home (because of the youth). And that is exactly what they have done.

Remember fans, we have seen this before, but with a team full of Juniors and Seniors...At least now there is some glimmer of hope for the future. Top two players are Sophomores.
Some of you seem to think that after 8 games they should be world beaters by now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124