Snowy....WINTER STORM WARNING UNTIL 9AM SATURDAY!!!

braves24

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATMAN" post="723511" timestamp="1259941523"]
Snowing good in Pasadena. ;D ;D ;D ;D              
[/quote]

And it was [u]sticking[/u] in Pasadena/ East Houston (really coming down on Hwy 225 from about Beltway 8 to 610 and I-45 this morning around 10:15am.....not fun to drive in for sure >:( 
Especially not looking forward to the trip home this afternoon- Fred Hartman bridge and snow/ice not a good mix  :-\ :(

[/quote]

And ain't it great? Nothing like the world stopping every once in a while just to give us all a break from the times when it spins way too fast. Have a good one everybody. Stay safe, watch the roads and hit somebody with a snowball if you get the chance!
[/quote]

I like your attitude and couldn't agree more.....we all need to slow down every now and then and I can't think of a better time to do it....get a nice cozy fire going in the fireplace and kick back with a warm blanket and catch some zzzzz's- that is after the trip from hell to get home  :-\

[quote name="friogal" post="723667" timestamp="1259954032"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=63252.msg723511#msg723511 date=1259941523]
Snowing good in Pasadena. ;D ;D ;D ;D              
[/quote]

And it was [u]sticking[/u] in Pasadena/ East Houston (really coming down on Hwy 225 from about Beltway 8 to 610 and I-45 this morning around 10:15am.....not fun to drive in for sure >:( 
Especially not looking forward to the trip home this afternoon- Fred Hartman bridge and snow/ice not a good mix  :-\ :(
[/quote] I bet the Fred Hartman bridge will be closed tonight.

snowing big flakes in Lumberton but melting on contact. Kids home early and playing in it nonetheless. Probably doctor visits for Monday but what the heck (ha)...fun for now.

[quote name="rmac" post="723720" timestamp="1259958437"]
Snowing in Woodville. Not sticking except on cars.
[/quote] snowing reallly good in Newton it is sticking a little, it lookes like if it keeps snowing long enough it may stick really good

COOP...What's the chance of it actually sticking later tonight? I assume it's going to get colder but does it look like we may actually have a little accumulation later tonight. Kids are bugging the crap out of me...ha...Still snowing harder than I've ever seen it in Southeast Texas but just melting on contact.

[quote name="LR1969" post="723752" timestamp="1259960869"]
COOP...What's the chance of it actually sticking later tonight? I assume it's going to get colder but does it look like we may actually have a little accumulation later tonight. Kids are bugging the crap out of me...ha...Still snowing harder than I've ever seen it in Southeast Texas but just melting on contact.
[/quote] Snow will end shortly, not alot of sticking.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="723756" timestamp="1259961078"]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=63252.msg723752#msg723752 date=1259960869]
[/quote] Snow will end shortly, not alot of sticking.
[/quote]

you mean thats it for the rest of the night??  Even Lumberton?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83