Snowy....WINTER STORM WARNING UNTIL 9AM SATURDAY!!!

braves24

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Weather report for Kirbyville:
(over heard conversation in grocery store)

Weather people said it's gonna Snow...(What.?) I said Snow.!!! (Thought I misunderstood you)...Are you sure?( Yep)...When.?? (I dunno..they said today)...Well it shore don't look like it's gonna snow,a little cold but...Snow ?..(Yeah I know)...You know how them weather people are...... ;D

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="723530" timestamp="1259942599"]
Weather report for Kirbyville:
(over heard conversation in grocery store)

Weather people said it's gonna Snow...(What.?) I said Snow.!!! (Thought I misunderstood you)...Are you sure?( Yep)...When.?? (I dunno..they said today)...Well it shore don't look like it's gonna snow,a little cold but...Snow ?..(Yeah I know)...You know how them weather people are...... ;D
[/quote]

beautiful!!!! :D :D

sounds a little like dayton.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="skipper" post="723548" timestamp="1259943386"]
HOW COLD DOSE IT HAFT TO BE TO SNOW i thought it had to be in the 30s
[/quote]

Only in the 30's for it to not melt when it hits the ground.

It's coming down in Baytown pretty heavy and starting to amass on the cars in the student parking lot.

Just in time. I built a football field for my kids in our back field last summer (50yds long with 15' tall PVC goal posts...real end-zone markers, etc...had a little time on my hands (ha))...Went out this morning and got it all ready for a "Snow Bowl" this evening. Dang! If I just had time to run the lights to it (ha)...Thank God I've got just enough redneck in me to use the truck headlights (maybe even my wife's mini-van if she's not watching) and have some football fun in the snow...Enjoy everybody. This doesn't come often so make some memories. Still nothing in Lumberton yet but it's starting to mist a little and getting colder.

[quote name="LR1969" post="723568" timestamp="1259944605"]
Just in time. I built a football field for my kids in our back field last summer (50yds long with 15' tall PVC goal posts...real end-zone markers, etc...had a little time on my hands (ha))...Went out this morning and got it all ready for a "Snow Bowl" this evening. Dang! If I just had time to run the lights to it (ha)...Thank God I've got just enough redneck in me to use the truck headlights (maybe even my wife's mini-van if she's not watching) and have some football fun in the snow...Enjoy everybody. This doesn't come often so make some memories. Still nothing in Lumberton yet but it's starting to mist a little and getting colder.
[/quote]

Can we all come play.           

[quote name="LR1969" post="723568" timestamp="1259944605"]
[/quote]

LOL. Only in SETX. haha When it snows down here the world stops. hahaha

[quote name="kicker" post="723573" timestamp="1259944902"]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=63252.msg723568#msg723568 date=1259944605]
[/quote]

[/quote]

hey, if they had a tropical storm up north, they would all run for Canada.            ;D

[quote name="kicker" post="723573" timestamp="1259944902"]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=63252.msg723568#msg723568 date=1259944605]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And ain't it great? Nothing like the world stopping every once in a while just to give us all a break from the times when it spins way too fast. Have a good one everybody. Stay safe, watch the roads and hit somebody with a snowball if you get the chance!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn