K-Ville here is a comfort video and pics of them!!!!

Aiden1

I talked to my brother who lives in San Antonio and he told me where Comfort was at. I then remembered that I have been through there. It is off I 10 going past San Antonio in the moutainous region. Once I remembered that is why I made the decision that it will be a blowout.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="720382" timestamp="1259525772"]
Well, remember guys...that is Blanco's highlight video. 12-0 Blanco.

That being said, Kirbyville is going back to the state championship game. Comfort averages giving up 212 yards on the ground per game.  Mr. Ford WILL have a big night!!!
[/quote]

The entire offense will have a big night....doesn't Comfort give up an avg. of like 26 pts a game?  Please!!! 

[quote name="Aiden1" post="720359" timestamp="1259524224"]
I talked to my brother who lives in San Antonio and he told me where Comfort was at. I then remembered that I have been through there. It is off I 10 going past San Antonio in the moutainous region. Once I remembered that is why I made the decision that it will be a blowout.
[/quote]

I believe that it is just before Kerrville when going west from San Antonio.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="scooter!" post="720530" timestamp="1259544208"]
Comfort is in a world of trouble Sat.
[/quote]

didnt u say that you didnt think kville had enough this year to take state.  If you think Comfort is in trouble then it must be PP or Brady that is going to out them right?  Just curious I dont know anything about either of them yet!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="720558" timestamp="1259546481"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=63121.msg720530#msg720530 date=1259544208]
Comfort is in a world of trouble Sat.
[/quote]

didnt u say that you didnt think kville had enough this year to take state.  If you think Comfort is in trouble then it must be PP or Brady that is going to out them right?  Just curious I dont know anything about either of them yet!
[/quote]youre correct. I know a little about Pilot Point. I dont know anything about Brady, i dont even know where the town is  :D

Thanks Aiden for posting that video..by the looks of it, comfort is not that good! Either the teams they have been playing have been really bad or they have really improved. Their defense looks horrible, and their offense doesnt great either! Wow wonder what they say about our films..LOL BE AFFRAID....BE VERY AFFRAID..LOL :o :o ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder