SUPPORT THE BRONCOS

Guest falcon83
[quote name="vpdb78" post="720194" timestamp="1259507228"]
Rhodes Memorial Stadium at 6pm on Saturday
[/quote]

That works bc going to watch Cinco Ranch and Brazoswood then head to Rhodes. What are the chances of getting a ticket if you are a walk up? When do they go on sale at the HS in Dayton?

[quote name="etbu" post="720205" timestamp="1259508491"]
[quote author=vpdb78 link=topic=63119.msg720194#msg720194 date=1259507228]
[/quote]

That works bc going to watch Cinco Ranch and Brazoswood then head to Rhodes. What are the chances of getting a ticket if you are a walk up? When do they go on sale at the HS in Dayton?
[/quote]probably tuesday at 9 in the admin bldg.or at flnb bank in dayton. i'll find out.

Guest falcon83
[quote name="knightrider" post="720208" timestamp="1259508701"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=63119.msg720205#msg720205 date=1259508491]
[quote author=vpdb78 link=topic=63119.msg720194#msg720194 date=1259507228]
[/quote]

[/quote]probably tuesday at 9 in the admin bldg.or at flnb bank in dayton. i'll find out.
[/quote]

Thanks

Highly recommend getting your tickets in advance, the stadium holds just under 10,000 people and Brenham and Dayton fans travel with their team. It is going to be packed, standing room only. They really should have put this game in a bigger venue. This match up is a rematch of last year, and it is going to be rocking in Rhodes Stadium Saturday Night, you can count on that.

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="720316" timestamp="1259520027"]
I went to the game Friday night and would love to go this Saturday, but the Big 12 championship game happens to be in the same time frame. Keep winning broncos and I'll be there. Broncos playoff games are exciting and the fans are loud! Dayton just knows how to win. Good luck broncos!
[/quote]it's called the heart of the team. the broncos have alot of heart.

[quote name="BRONCO5010" post="720407" timestamp="1259528527"]
I'M TIRED OF THE PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE GAME, AND ONLY CHEER FOR OUR TEAM WHEN THEY ARE UP! THE GUYS NEED OUR SUPPORT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN AS WELL. SO STAND UP AND SHOW SOME LOVE AT ALL TIMES. IT WON'T HURT....YOU GOT PLENTY OF TIME TO SIT DOWN ON THE CAR RIDE HOME!

LETS GO BRONCOS!
[/quote] I AGREE 100% DO PPL NOT SEE THE PLAYERS OUT THERE WAVING THEIR HANDS IN THE AIR? UMM IM PRETTY SURE THAT MEANS FOR THE FANS TO MAKE SOME NOISE.THEY(THE PLAYERS) NEED THAT SUPPORT.SO IF THEY R BEHIND PLEASE MY ALL MEANS S T O P COMPLAINING AND JUST SUPPORT THEM....THEY WOULD MORE LIKELY COME FROM BEHIND IF THE FANS ARE CHEERING THEM ON INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING...I SWEAR THE PPL BEHIND US FRIDAY NIGHT YOU COULD FEEL THE NEGATIVE VIBS FROM THEM...I WOULD HATE FOR THE MIGHTY BRONCOS WHO ARE PLAYING THEIR HEARTS OUT TO HAVTA FEEL THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE IN THE STANDS ISNT HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY SEE. :-\

[color=purple][b]GO BRONCOS
                                    ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/color]

Yep I agree when they are on defense we need to make all the noise that we can but when  they are on offense it is a different story. I saw a lot of people making a lot of noise when we were on offense and even encouraging others to yell and scream we need to stop this so that the team can hear the cadence, calls etc.Yell on defense quiet on offense. By the way excellent fan support at Tully stadium

I hate posers as well people that claim they are from dayton wen we win but when we lose jus like this year wen we lost against crosby they dont ever wanna live in dayton again and wanna get out and never come back there are alot of kids in the high school that do that and im sick of hearing it ur either with us or ur not. Everybody that wants to support the bronx come to Rhodes Stadium this coming Saturday at six o'clock p.m. and if you cant take an up and down game dont ever go to another high school football game again.

Guest falcon83
[quote name="Freshmen D-Train" post="720495" timestamp="1259539008"]
I hate posers as well people that claim they are from dayton wen we win but when we lose jus like this year wen we lost against crosby they dont ever wanna live in dayton again and wanna get out and never come back there are alot of kids in the high school that do that and im sick of hearing it ur either with us or ur not. Everybody that wants to support the bronx come to Rhodes Stadium this coming Saturday at six o'clock p.m. and if you cant take an up and down game dont ever go to another high school football game again.
[/quote]

train that is the longest sentence i ever seen.  ;D

[quote name="etbu" post="720513" timestamp="1259541666"]
[quote author=Freshmen D-Train link=topic=63119.msg720495#msg720495 date=1259539008]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw one loner one time, but it was just as incorrect, LOL!

Any of you want me to include any information regarding the game on my web site let me know...
Over 1,000 hits a day on the site, using it to pass on information.
Directions to the game, plus Houston and Katy information on the site.

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

GO BRONCOS!

DON'T STOP BELIEVING IN THE BRONCOS!!!

[quote name="etbu" post="720513" timestamp="1259541666"]
[quote author=Freshmen D-Train link=topic=63119.msg720495#msg720495 date=1259539008]
[/quote]

[/quote]But a darn good sentence ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="720645" timestamp="1259553287"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=63119.msg720513#msg720513 date=1259541666]
[/quote]

[/quote]But a darn good sentence ;)
[/quote]thank you ppl these days

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics