Any video of the Angleton v. Brenham game?

ricko

Here's a recap for ya.....Angleton was really fast and broke 4 long runs for TD's.  Brenham finally figures out that Angleton couldn't hit water if they threw a rock out of a boat and shutdown the run.  Brenham rolls 32 unanswered points along with a ballsy fake fg to go ahead.  Angleton show's their arse's because they finally realize how good they weren't.  The end.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="720786" timestamp="1259597442"]
Yeah it had a good view of the cheap shot #51 of Angleton gave Green after the winning score, forearm to the back of the head when he was on the ground in the endzone. Everyone wants to talk about Brenham's unsportsman like conduct, but they always seem to overlook this kind of stuff.
[/quote]
Where's this at?  The video that is...

[quote name="7mary3" post="720819" timestamp="1259599947"]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=63118.msg720786#msg720786 date=1259597442]
Yeah it had a good view of the cheap shot #51 of Angleton gave Green after the winning score, forearm to the back of the head when he was on the ground in the endzone. Everyone wants to talk about Brenham's unsportsman like conduct, but they always seem to overlook this kind of stuff.
[/quote]
Where's this at?  The video that is...
[/quote]

www.chron.com/sports/highschool

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="720786" timestamp="1259597442"]
[/quote]
Man, that's pretty sorry.  Their #9 really needed his clocked cleaned.

Well if you saw the way some of the Angleton Assistant Coaches conducted themselves on the sidelines, it will shed a little light on the way the players acted. Finis Vanover usually keeps a pretty tidy ship, but there was a lot of that street thug BS going on that really should be left off the field. And that goes for any team, the gridiron is a battlefield, but it is also a place of respect.  I don't expect that in the Dayton Game, I have never seen anything but a class act come out of there.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="720852" timestamp="1259601832"]
Well if you saw the way some of the Angleton Assistant Coaches conducted themselves on the sidelines, it will shed a little light on the way the players acted. Finis Vanover usually keeps a pretty tidy ship, but there was a lot of that street thug BS going on that really should be left off the field. And that goes for any team, the gridiron is a battlefield, but it is also a place of respect.  I don't expect that in the Dayton Game, I have never seen anything but a class act come out of there.
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree.  I couldn't believe the coaches were letting them get away with the players antagonizing the Brenham fans etc.  There was some really classless stuff happening on the Angleton side.  I was sitting right in the middle of all that purple  8).  Honestly, I was really looking forward to watching Angleton because of all the hype they had been getting but I was really disappointed in their TEAM effort.  They didn't have anything but three outstanding runningbacks (Diggs included) in which one played QB.  That's it!  They had some speed but Brenham had waaaaayyy more athletes on the other side of the ball.  If Angleton can develop themselves a QB by next year then they MIGHT have a shot at beating some teams with some depth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder