What playoff game you going to now?

Guest falcon83

Guest falcon83
For many of you obvious where you will be next week but what about the rest? I may check out Cinco Ranch vs Brazoswood and down the road possibly Lake Travis. Wut about you guys?

Kirbyville/Comfort on Saturday in Waco. Would like to see Newton/Daingerfield but that may be too much driving for me. Wishing the Eagles well though as well as the Broncos.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="720195" timestamp="1259507401"]
No more football for me.

It's basketball time now.
[/quote]

Well...Next football season will be here in no time. It all ends for me when Kville/Newton bring home the trophy. Glad I no longer have BB on my plate. Just football and then a long rest until the next season. Thanks for all of your posts/info during the season. I know it was helpful to me.

[quote name="etbu" post="720082" timestamp="1259470825"]
For many of you obvious where you will be next week but what about the rest? I may check out [b]Cinco Ranch vs Brazoswood[/b] and down the road possibly Lake Travis. Wut about you guys?
[/quote]

That should be a good one to go see, etbu.  I am thinking about checking out Katy vs. L.C. Clear Springs.  Katy will be the obvious favorite because... well... they're Katy.  :P  But Clear Springs has been playing some good football this season (only their 2nd season) and they could make this game interesting. So I will pull for the underdog in this one.

Guest falcon83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="720584" timestamp="1259548694"]
I would love to go either the Newton or Kirbyville game, but the Dayton game is the only game, which because of the time and proximity, fits into my schedule.
[/quote]

Is that run on sentence?

[quote name="texans" post="721234" timestamp="1259637331"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=63111.msg721123#msg721123 date=1259626059]
See you there...oh ya, no Cody Green or A.J. Dugat this year...should be a helluva game
[/quote]
No washington brothers
[/quote]

Their main thing was track, not football.  We have better team this year.  Last year we played off of our momentum with a rebuilding team.  We entered with 4 loses and didn't win our district for the first time in a while.  Now we enter with 2 loses, coming off of back to back victories over ranked teams and revenge on our mind.  We'll be ready and we have a couple of new weapons this year.

[quote name="etbu" post="721263" timestamp="1259639062"]
How in the world did you guys loose to Waller.
[/quote]

There's really no excuse, cuz you should always give it 100%.  From what I hear, the morning after the Waller game they held a team meeting and numerous players stood up, apologized and admited that they didn't take that game seriously.  Probably because of their record and the fact that we had already clinched our district.  They said they wouldn't let it happen again and proved it the next week in a similar game against Manor.  Rivalry game or not, I know, losing to Waller is unacceptable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami