Way to go Bruins and Jags!!

NDNfan91

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="719889" timestamp="1259459751"]
Congrats to West Brook and Central on a fine season!  You both represented SE Texas well!  I can't wait to see the new digs next year...gonna be a first class facility!
[/quote]thanks, just went out and had a tour of the site. the new facvility will be a wonderful place to play in. 18 of those starters are returning....we are looking for big things out of the Brook.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="720939" timestamp="1259609968"]
Thanks NDNS....now we take aim at OZEN and CENTRAL ...again.... :D :D
[/quote]

Good point---it will not be long before we start the local smack stuff again.  I know Soulja knows whats coming his way.  But Ozensfinest has no clue. 

[move][b][color=red][size=14pt]Congrats to BRUINS JAGS and those 1 little, 2 little,  3 little [color=purple]INDIANS[/color] !  4 little 5 little 6 little [color=purple]INDIANS[/color]!!![/size][/color][/b][/move]!!!

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="721000" timestamp="1259615171"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=63099.msg720939#msg720939 date=1259609968]
Thanks NDNS....now we take aim at OZEN and CENTRAL ...again.... :D :D
[/quote]

Good point---it will not be long before we start the local smack stuff again.  I know Soulja knows whats coming his way.  But Ozensfinest has no clue. 

[move][b][color=red][size=14pt]Congrats to BRUINS JAGS and those 1 little, 2 little,  3 little [color=purple]INDIANS[/color] !  4 little 5 little 6 little [color=purple]INDIANS[/color]!!![/size][/color][/b][/move]!!!
[/quote]I'll be more than happy do do it all over again!  This time, with my Jags taking that Beaumont Bowl trophy!

I have to admit.  It's been a fun ride...  Brook, Central, and PN-G.  Good luck to all in the offseason...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124