Silsbee 35 Orangefield 27 Final/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

35 27 silsbee FINAL

Great game OF you played hard....nothing to take against OF but i heard from someone that was at the game that silsbee fumbled twice in there own territory. They also either had 1 or 2 more turnovers....hopefully the tigers can work this problem out

Edit- Silsbee had 4 turnovers :cry:

Second edit- I heard this qb of OF is legit!

Guest bleed orange

Congratulations to Silsbee they play a good game. Our kid have nothing to hang their heads about, they played their hearts out tonight. Silsbee has to be one of the biggest 3A teams I have ever seen. They were huge. But our kids hung tough. Had a chance to tie the game twice but fumbled and threw an interception. Great game!

I'm proud of our guys. They played their butts off tonight. No one gave us much of a chance in this game. We had 4 turnovers and one costly with about 4 minutes in the 4th we fumbled on the 15 and were driving for a chance to possibly tie the game. Nothing to hang our heads about.

Gotta give OF some props. They played hard and hung with the Tigers. Ironic how OF got the fumble recovery with Silsbee knocking on the door and returned it for a td to start the game only to turn it over deep in Silsbee territory to basically end the game. OF was tackling well. Silsbee was overlooking OF and made way too many mistakes. You definitely can not go into another team's stadium during their homecoming and expect to have a win just given to you. Good game.

Guest GoStangs

I'm proud of our guys. They played their butts off tonight. No one gave us much of a chance in this game. We had 4 turnovers and one costly with about 4 minutes in the 4th we fumbled on the 15 and were driving for a chance to possibly tie the game. Nothing to hang our heads about.

That's a tough loss for the Cats. Against a good team like Silsbee, it's hard to have that many turnovers and win the game, but it sounds like you all played tough and gave a great effort (as always).

Guest bleed orange

There was a post earlier about teams that have heart, well you better include the Orangefield Bobcats. They played with alot of heart tonight. You guys are awesome.

OF had a lot of excitement tonight in their stands and why not they have a pretty good team....I didn't expect them to play that well, but what can you do when you aren't picked to go to the playoffs. That team played with a lot of grit. On paper, Silsbee should have prolly beat the crap out of them, but those guys gave us more than we could have asked for....Good luck to those guys

All I can do is repeat it again.......

From Coach Peveto........

WE BELIEVE!

The Bobcats will ALWAYS give it their all, and fight to the end, no matter the score, or the opponent. They will never quite! ALL HEART!

Sounds like a great game. Anyone who counts you guys out will get a :shock: SURPRISE :shock: :!:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami