Traffic Alert!! I-10 East Saturday 11-28-09 5:30 pm

Crush#1!

[color=red][/color][color=maroon][/color] The DPS will be out in force after Jags/FW game. They are anticipating numerous Jag fans who will not be in their right minds after seeing their beloved kittens getting trampled by a herd of wild Mustangs from Friendswood. This will surely cause major gridlock from Jag fans driving home trying to get on I-10. They will be a threat to orderly traffic flow. As they will be dazed and confused. So the Governor has provided buses staffed with EMT's and smelling salts and crying towels to take Jag fans back to Beaumont and keep their butts off of I-10. Cha Ching, Cha Ching!!! GAME,SET,MATCH POINT!!!Lol,lol!!!

[quote name="Crush#1!" post="719101" timestamp="1259382512"]
[color=red][/color][color=maroon][/color] The DPS will be out in force after Jags/FW game. They are anticipating numerous Jag fans who will not be in their right minds after seeing their beloved kittens getting trampled by a herd of wild Mustangs from Friendswood. This will surely cause major gridlock from Jag fans driving home trying to get on I-10. They will be a threat to orderly traffic flow. As they will be dazed and confused. So the Governor has provided buses staffed with EMT's and smelling salts and crying towels to take Jag fans back to Beaumont and keep their butts off of I-10. Cha Ching, Cha Ching!!! GAME,SET,MATCH POINT!!!Lol,lol!!!
[/quote]

Nah thats why the scheduled the game closer to your house so when you boys are crying you don't have to drive as far.

[/quote]

What kind of size do the Jags have in the secondary?  If they are little smurfs then it will be long day. Get your popcorn ready!! It's getting close to showtime!!!  Sunday headline: :Stangs bag the Jags" can we say "Deja Vu" ?  At least  the Jags will be able to get the rest of their basketball players  back after today. P.S. please avdise Scooter, patitan and Sister Soulja to check with their primary care physicians to find out if they can stomach any more "Crow". If  not then they will be given "Crow" intravenously. On a serious note I'd like to say thanks to Scooter for serving our country and thank God that he is safe and in one piece, God bless our troops.

[/quote]

You are hereby notified that he entire Jag fanbase has been pre-registered for admittance to the "Losers Lounge". Here they will be in like company with all crying,  cry baby fans, who want better refs,instant replay etc, or any other excuse to pacify them. you will be able to bond with other down and out fans, why you can even have a group hug with PNG,WOS,PAM. At times like these you need all the support you can get. " Here Kitty,Kitty come down from that tree we won't hurt you".

Cha-Ching this is not TENNIS,Central will match points w/the Wood then air up them basketballs after halftime as the JAGS open a can of whup there it is on dem Stangs.The need for Speed,get ready to see flashbacks of Maroon into the end zone.Baytown's running a BLUE Light SPECIAL starting at 5:30 pm for big Beach Towels.Black saturday sale ;D :Dalso 20% off storewide if you're from Friendswood-Good only if you cry at checkout ;D

Another classless Friendswood person who is all over the board while they are winning, but it is funny how they dissappear when they lose. Saw it last year. Just stay with us and talk football regardless of your success and you will be taken a little bit more seriously.

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="719784" timestamp="1259453470"]
Here is on Friendswood fan who will say congrats Jags on a great season. Good luck next year.
[/quote]
Nothing meant to you. W all have some very obnoxious ones, some more than others. Believe me we have some that I would could forget their password or something also. The Jags had a good season and should be very proud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124