A List of Local Baseball Instructors

I've been curious to know who are the local baseball instructors who teach isolated aspects of the game with training session, developing area youth players.
It would be good to see the amount each instructor charges, the length of time spent training each kid, and what locations these instructors train.
I think its a great avenue for all local kids to use at times, bringing an awareness towards those who train/develop kids locally.
If for some reason I do not have you listed as an instructor, please add a thread, or email me, and Ill add you to this list.
Here are the instructors I am aware of below and I apologize in advance for mispelling an instructors name or mis-information on the aspect you predominately train.

Chris Fackler - Hitting/Fielding ($40 - $60 per 75min-90min session)(Private Indoor Facility in Bridge City)
Sam Moore - Pitching/Hitting (Hitters Inc - Bridge City)
Roderick Robertson - Hitting/Great Coach/Umpire (Hitters Inc - Bridge City)
Jacob Walton - Hitting/Pitching/Catching(Catchers)(Westbrook High)
Kyle Green / Pitching (Vidor High)
Morgan Walker - Hitting(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
William Delage - Pitching(Hitters Inc - Bridge City)
Ryan Brauninger - Hitting(Hitters Inc - Bridge City)
Jeremy Green - Hitting (Grandslam - Orange)
Skip Buccholz - Hitting/Pitching (Lumberton)
John Patterson - Pitching(Grandslam - Orange)
Josh Gray - Pitching
Dustin Hood - Hitting(Hitters Inc - Bridge City)
Jimmy Neal - Hitting (Sundevil Facility Beaumont)
JR Barden - Hitting (Sundevil Facility Beaumont)
Jason Tyner - Hitting(SE-Tx Baseball Academy) ($50 for 45 minutes - (one on one)
Matt Thompson - Hitting (Sundevil Facility Beaumont)
Jeff Moye - Pitching(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Trey Rinando - Pitching(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Wes Coch - Pitching(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Jed McBride - Hitting(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Pat Ford - Hitting/Catchers(SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Chris Kingrey - (SE-Tx Baseball Academy)
Derek Spivey - (Gladiators Basseball)

[font=Georgia][b][u][email protected] [/u] [/b] [/font]

I agree "AdminBabeRuth",
The initial list has some very good instructors and more not, good role models to have your children developing aspects of the game from each week.
What grabs me personally is when I was making this list, I realised I've coached alot of these guys who train now, or that they came aboard to help with one of my select team staffs, kinda kicks ya in the rump that Im not getting any younger, Lol.
...But I must say, without any hesitation, the years of hard work you guys do with the Babe Ruth program has made as much if not more of an impact locally than any of us above have ever made over the long haul. Theres alot of history in that BR Program.
We can do all the training we want, but without that Babe Ruth stage, high school coaches support, and the Select weekend games, we cant see the instant results with what we are developing within each kid.
The entire Babe Ruth Program has done some tremendous things on a consistent basis for many a years and guys such as yourself put in alot of unselfish time with passion and should be applauded for it year in and year out.

Chris Fackler

[quote name="GTBBaseball" post="722384" timestamp="1259783401"]
I appreaciate the emails and remarks on the List, but I am not getting locations and FEES all these guys charge, and Id like to see that included.
If you could send that, it would be helpful.
Thanks.

[/quote]

If your gonna do that, shouldn't you include some credentails as well?

[quote name="rounder17" post="722661" timestamp="1259811353"]
[quote author=GTBBaseball link=topic=63049.msg722384#msg722384 date=1259783401]
I appreaciate the emails and remarks on the List, but I am not getting locations and FEES all these guys charge, and Id like to see that included.
If you could send that, it would be helpful.
Thanks.

[/quote]

If your gonna do that, shouldn't you include some credentails as well?
[/quote]

EVery guy on that list knows their stuff. There is no way they could not help your child.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder