Dayton55 Lumberton 7 FINAL/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

:o Congrats to the Broncos. They were certianly better than i expected.

:!: We had to play a near perfect game to be in this one and we obviously didn't do that. We gift wrapped 14 points in the first 1:30 and it went down hill from there.

:cry: This is not an excuse because i think Dayton would have won with a perfectly called game by the refs BUT that had to be one of the worst officiated games i have ever seen. The first TD bounced off the turf before being snagged by the receiver. That play was shown on the High School Scoreboard on FSN and it clearly was not a TD. Two missed clips on a punt return for a TD' date=' several missed illegal procedure calls on the running back, etc. At least they called the several blatant unsportsmanlike penalties on the broncos.

:!: It is tough playing a very talented team AND a terrible officiating crew.

:idea: Good Luck to the Broncos. With the Nederland lost I know think you guys will win district.

:D Our Raiders will be back Friday night to fight another battle against Vidor. Our team and fans will be there ready for some action!!![/quote']

:shock: what did you expect? you said yall gift wrapped 14 points for dayton, could it be possible that dayton is a GOOD team and earned those points? i'm sorry good calls, or bad calls it wouldn't have mattered. Dayton is just a bigger, stronger and faster team than lumberton.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This wil definitely bring some of those Lumberton fans back to reality. I am a fan of the Raiders but hearing some of the other fans on KLVI a couple of weeks ago even made me SICK!!! Hopefully the team will step back regroup and play Vidor a tough game next week.

WOW!!! Vidor beat Nederland, Congrats Pirates!!

BooHoo lets blame it on the ref's, ok lets take away the punt return for a T.D., and i actually saw a very good block not a clip. lets even take away the 14 points gift wrapped

thats 21 points we'll take away, DAYTON STILL WINS BY 27

i won't even mention the 4 holding calls i saw ,with my bad eyes on lumberton

All you bright fellas (matt, SETEXFan, WOS95) need to read my earlier post.

I started out saying that the calls would not have changed the outcome of the game. All the penalties that you saw that were not called on Lumberton just confirms that the refs sucked.

I AM NOT SAYING IT WOULD HAVE HAD ANY IMPACT ON THE GAME. Just stating a fact.

WOS95, you are right, they were bigger, stronger, and faster! Maybe we will have something for them in the playoffs. :wink:

Just thought i would give you guys a good laugh :lol: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, that is a joke!@ ha ha!! LOL!! You know humor!!!

I am Lumberton fan but I can say this. the refs called a good game for both sides and Dayton was the better team by far. If you take away the 2 early turnovers maybe its a closer game but thats a maybe. bottem line is Dayton was the better team. I wish the Lumberton people who talk all the time on here would chill out because it makes everyone else look bad. This really is a great group of kids and the coach is a class act and things are getting better in Lumberton under his control but the fans are gonna have to give him alittle time. This team is extremely young with only 5 seniors that play. But I dont blame other people for not believing that because there is no proof of that yet. Lumberton must talk with their helmets and not there mouths.

Guest BIG HOUSE

GOOD POST WO95

THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM BY FAR.......

GOOD LUCK TO DAYTON...IN DISTRICT AND THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!

LUMBERTON WILL TRY TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER THIS ONE. THE KIDS WILL PLAY HARD AND WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL SUPPORT THIS FOOTBALL TEAM AND IT'S COACHING STAFF. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK RAIDERS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder