*Kirbyville vs. Arp Playoff Updates/KIRBYVILLE ADVANCES!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

[quote name="nuff said" post="719216" timestamp="1259393342"]
where is this guy Arp Tiger who was talking so much noise?
I told him Cooper wasn't even in the same ballpark as Ford at RB.
If he had OU scouts there I bet they thought they went after the wrong kid.

[/quote]

I bet those scouts were saying "COOPER WHO???" LOL, cooper was good, but he was NO Ford! Kirbyville was just too much for Arp tonight! You're right though, the only person I have seen come on here was JJ.

WINNER, WINNER...CHICKEN DINNER...LOL

[move][size=18pt]WAY TO GO WILDCATS, WAY TO GO!!![/size][/move]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, he is good. That was one heck of a ball game. a little nervous in the begining, but wow how about that defense. Holding an OU commit to 50yds, and OU doesn't just go after any kid off the street.  Great great job on both sides of the ball(except for a few turnovers in the begining).  Very bright future for the Cats as well, will be returning a lot of starters next year.

[quote name="nuff said" post="719224" timestamp="1259395439"]
yeah, he is good. That was one heck of a ball game. a little nervous in the begining, but wow how about that defense. Holding an OU commit to 50yds, and OU doesn't just go after any kid off the street.  Great great job on both sides of the ball(except for a few turnovers in the begining).  Very bright future for the Cats as well, will be returning a lot of starters next year.
[/quote]

he's actually an Oklahoma State commit i think.  either way

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Lefty99" post="719156" timestamp="1259387313"]
Thanks for keeping up with the game Ryker!  also for the stats.  Kirbyville shut down the almighty Cooper all night.  The secondary did a great job adjusting to the post pattern that ate them up early and contained their passing game the rest of the way with the exception of the 51 yard TD pass in the 2nd half.  2 top 5 teams go down to Kirbyville in 4 weeks.  This team has got to be the hottesty 2A team in the state!  Keep it up Cats!  Enjoy this win but tomorrow begins the work for next week as I am sure tht the coaches will travel to San Antonio to watch GW and Comfort. I know for a fact Ford had 150ish at the half had to have over 200 for the game!
[/quote]

No problem,  I hope Im not able to do it next week cause Im at the game.  You guys did an excellant job. 

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="rykerx144" post="719235" timestamp="1259403138"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=63040.msg719156#msg719156 date=1259387313]
Thanks for keeping up with the game Ryker!  also for the stats.  Kirbyville shut down the almighty Cooper all night.  The secondary did a great job adjusting to the post pattern that ate them up early and contained their passing game the rest of the way with the exception of the 51 yard TD pass in the 2nd half.  2 top 5 teams go down to Kirbyville in 4 weeks.  This team has got to be the hottesty 2A team in the state!  Keep it up Cats!  Enjoy this win but tomorrow begins the work for next week as I am sure tht the coaches will travel to San Antonio to watch GW and Comfort. I know for a fact Ford had 150ish at the half had to have over 200 for the game!
[/quote]

No problem,  I hope Im not able to do it next week cause Im at the game.  You guys did an excellant job. 
[/quote]

I think the BMT.Enterprise said Ford had 247 yds....

[quote name="Lefty99" post="719264" timestamp="1259419221"]
In Cooper's defense his was recruited as a DB not RB....[b]and we saw that he can play safety pretty dang well[/b].  Good luck to him in college.
[/quote]He sure had a ton of tackles. But can not win games when the safety is making all the tackles. K-Villes line was just too much for Arp. on Offense and Defense. at least thats the way i saw it.

[quote name="nuff said" post="719216" timestamp="1259393342"]

[/quote]

He was hurt you know. Not an excuse and I don't think it would mattered overall in the win loss column, but he had an injury that most would not have played. Please give that young man credit for stepping up and playing thru the injury. It was a severaly bruised sternum. I also think defensively he was impressive against you guys. 1 caused fumble and recovery, 1 int, 13 tackles. That's pretty good to me and he had at least 6 open field solo TD saving tackles against ford and irvin. Please don't knock a kid you don't know anything about! the game is over!

[quote name="jjspeed8" post="719785" timestamp="1259453538"]
[quote author=nuff said link=topic=63040.msg719216#msg719216 date=1259393342]

[/quote]

He was hurt you know. Not an excuse and I don't think it would mattered overall in the win loss column, but he had an injury that most would not have played. Please give that young man credit for stepping up and playing thru the injury. It was a severaly bruised sternum. I also think defensively he was impressive against you guys. 1 caused fumble and recovery, 1 int, 13 tackles. That's pretty good to me and he had at least 6 open field solo TD saving tackles against ford and irvin. Please don't knock a kid you don't know anything about! the game is over!
[/quote]
I give the man credit for playing hurt. and yeah he did do an extremely great job on defense.  hurt or not.  he did manage to save a few runs that could have went all the way.  take nothing away from him.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jjspeed8" post="719785" timestamp="1259453538"]
[quote author=nuff said link=topic=63040.msg719216#msg719216 date=1259393342]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I;m with you on this one jj...good post.. ;)

[quote name="nuff said" post="720506" timestamp="1259540755"]
he did have a very good game defensively.  Didnt know he was hurt, if he was he showed great heart and OU got a heck of a young man.
[/quote]
I agree! I was not seriously downing the guy in the other post, but lets face it, JJ gave everyone such a hard time..we were just having a lil fun...lighten up JJ...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder