Crosby vs. Pearland Dawson Sat. 2:00pm/DAWSON ADVANCES!!!!

Cougtalk

Guest GCMPats
Pearland Dawson offensive #'s (This is from the Chronicle, so take it with a grain of salt)

Passing

Name                 Comp    Att    Pct     Yds    TD  INT
Darian Lazard     121      216  56.02  1890    14   2  

Rushing

Name                      Att        Yds    Yds/Att      TD
Darian Lazard           186       981    5.27          13  
Xavier Brown            104       683    6.57           6  
Akeem Blackshire        71       377    5.31         10  
Payton Jones              56       227    4.05           3

Lazard is the workhorse. Big and mobile QB. Most impressed by only 2 ints.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="dawsoneagles" post="716363" timestamp="1259009468"]
Cougars have been lucky so far!  There run ends Saturday at Deer Park.  Me and my teammates are going to crush Crosby.  They can't hold a candle to us.
[/quote]

Son. If I were you, I'd get off of the computer and leave the band hall ASAP. You do not want to miss your bus again.

Dawson offense will be tough..When you have 2 D-1 kids in the backfield its tough to defense...Look how tough it was to defend Dayton last year with there 2.....Dugat and Green....Bet will see a lot of no backs in backfield,putting there RB one on one with a LB....Coogs will have to play best defensive game of the year to win......

[quote name="dawsoneagles" post="716363" timestamp="1259009468"]
Cougars have been lucky so far!  There run ends Saturday at Deer Park.  Me and my teammates are going to crush Crosby.  They can't hold a candle to us.
[/quote]

Well always love children who post on forums thx for the bulletin board material Kiddo...

FYI last person to post something like this wasn't only wrong, thier now sitting in the bleachers watching games.

The only Common note i see in this game is GCM played dawson in week 1, and dawson consistently gives up points.

They're spotty in putting up points... The got throttled by Angleton, beat pretty soundly and shut down by Friendswood.

Angleton apperently got a bunch of turnovers.

They've had 2 marquee games this year and lost them, they won thier bidistrict round, but then they played an HISD school. Everyone has given this team a lot of credit but i think that the coogs are slightly more battle tested.

Game 1 of the Playoffs was against a very good District in 20-4a and then a big game last weekend.

I'm going to give these kids credit you don't get into the third round by fluke but, i think the Battle TESTED cougars can come out big in this one. (not a large margin but the win)

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="716694" timestamp="1259037909"]
[quote author=dawsoneagles link=topic=62812.msg716363#msg716363 date=1259009468]
[/quote]

Well always love idiots who post on forums thx for the bulletin board material Kiddo...

FYI last person to post something like this wasn't only wrong, thier now sitting in the bleachers watching games.
[/quote]

Careful - mods will ban you for bashing if you use the word idiot. If they are consistent that is.

[quote name="txcanes" post="716992" timestamp="1259093403"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=62812.msg716694#msg716694 date=1259037909]
[quote author=dawsoneagles link=topic=62812.msg716363#msg716363 date=1259009468]
[/quote]

Well always love idiots who post on forums thx for the bulletin board material Kiddo...

[/quote]

THX didn't know that.

Careful - mods will ban you for bashing if you use the word idiot. If they are consistent that is.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder