EC vs. Dangerfield Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the Kirbyville folks...Never have any class.  Can't support anyone local at anything.  For most of their history they were everyone's homecoming.  They have a couple of good years now they are all knowing.  They don't blow out Anahauc like they projected yet they still act like gods.  I am sorry to say I now hope Arp shuts you up.  I always support local teams in the playoffs.  I don't always think locals will win but  I certain support them and our area. I don't act like I am so far about our other schools...  Classless.

Dont judge all of us from Kville just because a couple of people predict against you. Not everyone from EC has been very supportive of our team either, but it doesnt mean we should all have "CLASSLESS" stamped as who we are. No I didnt support you in the Woodville game but hey, they are our neighbors. lol I will support EC against Dfield. I hope you're team wins. Dfield is VERY tough. I hate you guys have to play them. I dont think your going to beat them, but I will pray you do. I would like to see you guys move on. I'm sure Woodville fans feel the same way.  Good luck with your next game, from a VERY CLASSY WILDCAT FAN!!!  ;D

GO BUCS AND GO WILDCATS    ;)

[quote name="justsaying" post="714446" timestamp="1258829399"]
Sorry kvillefan1992, i shouldn't have generalized everyone.  It's just a little frustrating to see the comments from folks that may well be in the same District with you next year.  I don't actually want Arp to beat ya. 
[/quote]

Its all good! Thanks for the support :)

it would be an upset for the ages if EC wins this game, and i for one, would LOVE for that to happen!  can you just imagine the d-field reaction if the bucs beat them?  then again, i'd like to see newton be able to get another chance at them after the basketball incident last year.  so, i'll reluctantly pick daingerfield.  :-\  but still, GO BUCS!

EC keeps improving every week.. After a sloppy game against Woodville, they will need to play a PERFECT game to pull of the upset. Coach Valastro will have a great gameplan, so who knows... Hopefully there will be a lot of people in Lufkin Saturday supporting the Bucs! GO bucs!

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="715585" timestamp="1258908536"]
mmmm mmmm mmmm! I just don't know! ;D

Go Bucs?
[/quote]

RB you ok? Is this really you? Man the GOOD LORD is at work.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83