Kirbyville vs Anahuac Friday 7:30pm Dayton!!

Guest rykerx144

[size=16pt]I Believe  That The Cats Are Gunna Run all Over the Anahuac defense.... & the Cats Defense Will Shut down Anahuac easily. Buna Game They Only won Because Their passing game was on But Buna Shut down their running Game obviously they are not as big as threat as they were last year on the ground!!![/size]

[b][size=18pt][color=red]GO CATS!!!![/color][/size][/b]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="709311" timestamp="1258337158"]
[quote author=triskiadeka link=topic=62436.msg709200#msg709200 date=1258332498]
Is it for sure it is in Dayton ?
[/quote]

Yep. Better get in shape for that long climb to the pressbox.
[/quote]

Ain't no hill for a stepper!  j/k  I've driven by it and dread that climb up to the peak!

For you people going to play at Dayton game parking is on the south side of the stadium off Hwy 146. Their will be some parking right behind the stadium follow the road sign "Bronco Stadium" if you get their early,but if you don't the over flow parking is in JR.High parking lot in front of the school just a little to the south- that's where I would park anyway easier to get in out of.  

[quote name="triskiadeka" post="709810" timestamp="1258395714"]
Hey Lefty99  will I make it with my bum KNEE and Possible torn ACL ?
[/quote]

Think you need to get that thing checked out....as in an MRI???  It's going to be a tough one to climb.  It'll give you alot of trouble with a bum knee.

Why is the game in Dayton i thought playoff games were suppose to be a meet in the middle thing last year Dayton is alot closer to Anahuac that Kville last year they played at LCM why not have it there or somewheres closer ya know? or is it that Anahuac just doesnt wanna have a long bus ride home after they loose??? idk you tell me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83