EC vs. Woodville Predictions?

[quote name="BUC EM UP" post="711231" timestamp="1258518178"]
[quote author=OU812 link=topic=62368.msg711217#msg711217 date=1258517104]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=62368.msg711144#msg711144 date=1258513170]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg710990#msg710990 date=1258500569]
Eagles they talk the same smack in the girls basketball forum saying they gonna beat us which we know isnt true either. I need a buddy to back me up.
[/quote]

I bet you do like buddies behind you

Now Thats Funny!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I dont care who you are!!!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

:o ::) 8)
That was a good one no lie!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="711164" timestamp="1258513868"]
Everyone in this forum should know that we are dealing with High School football...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I think if EC gets overconfident, they just might be sent home early! Dont overlook the Eagles!

FIGHT HARD WOODVILLE...LETS SHOW THEM WHAT 22-2A IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
[/quote]

I agree kvillefan...If EC thinks this is gonna be a blow out...FOR-GET_IT...Woodville is a much better football team,than their record shows...lots of athletes on this woodville team,just keep thinking that way,and you'll be bouncing the Spalding a lot earlier...JMO

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="711546" timestamp="1258570370"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=62368.msg711164#msg711164 date=1258513868]
Everyone in this forum should know that we are dealing with High School football...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I think if EC gets overconfident, they just might be sent home early! Dont overlook the Eagles!

FIGHT HARD WOODVILLE...LETS SHOW THEM WHAT 22-2A IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
[/quote]

I agree kvillefan...If EC thinks this is gonna be a blow out...FOR-GET_IT...Woodville is a much better football team,than their record shows...lots of athletes on this woodville team,just keep thinking that way,and you'll be bouncing the Spalding a lot earlier...JMO
[/quote]

Same goes to Woodville, lets hope theyre not thinking theyre gonna run all over us. Cuz if they do, THEY CAN FOR-GET_IT, this EC defense is tough.

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="711609" timestamp="1258576470"]
Woodville's coaching staff has their kids heads on straight. They know that this is the playoffs and anybody can win on any given night, that's why they're suitin up firday night. We know east chambers is a tough team, nobody thinks our guys will just run through you.
[/quote]
see that wasnt hard to say so thank u for that and really we arent over looking woodville we know yall r fast really fast i havent talked to a single person who thinks we will blow yall out..whoever wins it will be tough and well earned

Guest JoesBros
Thats right people if you cant make it out to Huffman tomorrow night you can tune in to setxsports with Joey Vincent and a "special" color commentator starting at 715.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="HI_CARDS50" post="712069" timestamp="1258646760"]
Everybody down here in the "H"  ;D(high island) is pullin for EC. . . . GO BUCS!!!!!!
[/quote]

8) 8) 8)

[quote name="Aiden1" post="712569" timestamp="1258682368"]
Nope. I feel a win!!! Will be a good game. I will eat crow also if we lose. Will you EC fans? I am not going to run!!! LOL  8)
[/quote]

I wont run either, ill be on here Friday night saying either haha told ya so, or congrats to woodville...............but im betting on haha told ya so.  :D

its ol' hanky panky's birthday today and nobody wants to lose on there birthday sooooooo unless woodville has changed their defense around i see hank gashing those enormous gaps between the d linemen with that being said i will be on here tonight win r lose to either do a little tiny bit of bragging r to hear woodville brag either way it will be a good game
hank jones 185 yds rushing
110 yds passing 3 total tds

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Aiden1" post="712569" timestamp="1258682368"]
I will eat crow also if we lose. Will you EC fans? [/quote]

Not me! I have always been complimentary to Woodvilles team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics