ATTENTION DAYTON FANS!!!!

Jose's is a hole in the wall type place but they've got the best chips and salsa in town.  I prefer their food as well and it's a lot easier to get in and out then Los Compadres.  Neither place is really 5 star but Los Compadres does have a couple of tv's.  Pretty slim on the eating establishments in D-town.  They both have free ice cream cones though!!  The seafood and steak place in the best western looks ok but I got food poisoning the one time that I ate there.  20 years ago it would have been easy....just stop at Franks right as you come into town :).

If I ever win big in the lottery I'm gonna buy that chunk of land and open a steakhouse called "Franks Lil Texas"Cafe & Oyster Bar.I know some of the secret recipies.I sure miss that place.For any type food you like stop @ Redd's Grill in Moss Hill.Junction 105/146.Unless you have a giant appetite for homemade burgers/onion rings order the Kids Burger-bigger than any around-pattie over 1/2 lb.hand made.You will throw rocks at others Rings after eating hers.She has a picture of herself in a full Hardin Hornet football jersey and when you pay by cash/check you will not feel the Sting.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="705746" timestamp="1258118921"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=62309.msg705742#msg705742 date=1258118332]
Yeah,I know what you mean.Start slow or "BRAIN FREEZE" .Who you got in this one?
[/quote]

Don't worry liltex, I have been trained well in the frozen mug. Silsbee Country Club has the coldest beer around served in those frozen mugs. Ice forms at the top of the beer, just great!!

I got WOS winning, 28-14.
[/quote]

Bring Skipper with you, bet he knows where the COLDEST BEER in towns at.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124