Lamar vs. Huston-Tillotson Predictions

Lazeek

Guest coachacola
I've been a little disappointed to about the lack of talk about LU basketball.  I think that's a combination of a disappointing season last year and a lot of new players this year so the expectations are not that high.  The team is a little under the radar now but they will start turning heads once the season gets going.

LU by 20+ points.  I'm anxious to see what the new players can do, especially the new JUCO guards since they need to contribute a lot right away.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="704881" timestamp="1258037928"]
LU by how many???  I say 97-59!!!

I am a little disappointed that there has been no talk of the first game of the season...............where are all of the Cardinal Hoop Fans???

Who is going tomorrow night??
[/quote]

I have no idea what this team is like or how they play together... that being said, I think Lamar will win 104-61.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="704881" timestamp="1258037928"]

I am a little disappointed that there has been no talk of the first game of the season...............where are all of the Cardinal Hoop Fans???

[/quote]
I would be going to support my Cards, but I have to support my PN-G Indians first.  These are my favorite two local teams to follow and watch all year every year.  I received a fortune cookie before the high school football season started that read, "Your sports teams will be very successful this year".  Look what has happened to the Indains!!  The Cards will soon follow!! GO LU!!

[quote name="mffl" post="704968" timestamp="1258042575"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=62264.msg704881#msg704881 date=1258037928]

[/quote]

I have no idea what this team is like or how they play together... that being said, I think Lamar will win 104-61.
[/quote]

I guess it well take a game or two to stir things up.

I'm interested in seeing if Miles can pick up from last year and see if Lawrence Nwevo and Coy Custer have picked up on their game. Charlie Harper, Aston Hall and Justin Nabors are needed to pick up where they left off.

I hope the team can gel and play together and get the chemistry quick to really have a good season.  Injuries hurt us last year, I hope that will not hit us as hard this year, you know there will be injuries.

bigredfan will be there.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="704924" timestamp="1258040617"]
Tryouts on Monday...........we had ours on October 24th and have already had a few practices!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]i thought yall played year round over in hj!its actually our makeup tryout but im coaching so i got make it.ill break a few speed limits getting to the montagne.

LU by a lot and scoring over 100.  Reggie Mathis demonstrates he is a pure shooter albeit against a terrible team.  Kendrick Harris has a couple of spectacular dunks and shows Dawkins like quickness with a little more size.  Anthony Miles runs the team smoothly and shows he has continued to improve.  Justin Wesley comes off the bench and demonstrates he is a freshman with a lot of potential.  Custer looks ok against a smaller, weaker team.  Nwevo is a non factor.  Justin Nabors reminds us he is the best player on the roster even though he isn't 100%.  Charlie Harper contributes in a non spectacular way.

Thats all I have to say about that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed