Kickers in Southeast Texas

Justme

Guest underarmouragent
I hear the Nederland kicker has big tyme offers waiting for hem at Florida, Arkansas and LSU. Hes going to have a tuff time deciding is what I been hearin. He aint been gettin to many kicks go right this year cause of the holden of the football. If hed had a good holder he would ah kick a bunch over 50 to 60 yards. I hope he goes to Floriday cause they already has underarmour gear there. Never in my life hav i seen a player wear so much stuff on hes body and not be a linebacker or somehting. He even got matchin doo ran for home or away game. The kid is coooolllllll lookin for sure. I hope he sets a national high school field goal record saturday on fileld turf.

[quote name="underarmouragent" post="704229" timestamp="1257959892"]
I hear the Nederland kicker has big tyme offers waiting for hem at Florida, Arkansas and LSU. Hes going to have a tuff time deciding is what I been hearin. He aint been gettin to many kicks go right this year cause of the holden of the football. If hed had a good holder he would ah kick a bunch over 50 to 60 yards. I hope he goes to Floriday cause they already has underarmour gear there. Never in my life hav i seen a player wear so much stuff on hes body and not be a linebacker or somehting. He even got matchin doo ran for home or away game. The kid is coooolllllll lookin for sure. I hope he sets a national high school field goal record saturday on fileld turf.
[/quote]How did you log in as a guest?

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="704249" timestamp="1257960861"]
[quote author=underarmouragent link=topic=62223.msg704229#msg704229 date=1257959892]
[/quote]How did you log in as a guest?

[/quote]

you don't.  that's what happens if you delete your account or do something to get it deleted for you.  all of your posts show up as "guest"

Guest ECBucFan
EC's Jose Martinez nearly perfect this year, finally missed an x-pt near end of the season. Against Hardin, was perfect in driving rain and high winds on 6 xpts, kicking waterlogged footballs. Incredible. Probably THE most overlooked outstanding kicker in the area.

Guest underarmouragent
Ya guys might has best kicker but no ways you have tha best dress one. Nederland kicker kicks with style. Doo rag on head, pads on all arms and legs, underarmour everywhere. Our kicker even got towels in fronts and backs of hes body. Our kicker gets cooooooool points.

[quote name="underarmouragent" post="704349" timestamp="1257970478"]
Ya guys might has best kicker but no ways you have tha best dress one. Nederland kicker kicks with style. Doo rag on head, pads on all arms and legs, underarmour everywhere. Our kicker even got towels in fronts and backs of hes body. Our kicker gets cooooooool points.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  LMAO  Whoever you are please stay in school and learn English.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704359" timestamp="1257971086"]
[quote author=underarmouragent link=topic=62223.msg704349#msg704349 date=1257970478]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  LMAO  Whoever you are please stay in school and learn English.
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

Well, I am convinced seeing the kid make a few tackles on long runbacks that he could and SHOULD be playing more than just kicker and punter for the Dogs. I have seen him make two excellent form tackles around midfield and I think he would be a good WR, CB, or Safety for the Dogs.

Kicking is what he does best. But, the kid looks like he is a great athlete as well.

Guest underarmouragent
I dont no about all that but the dued can kick. He looks like a LB, CB or WR with all hes underarmour on thow. One thing is far sure if hed been ask to play by the coachs he might have been given a shoot at playin some of thos positions. Wonder why he did not play another position this year with all tha injurys on the team. Guess he just looks the part. One thing is for sure he can kick the ball I hear he kick one over 70 yards at practice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed