For those interested, Louisiana HS Football Brackets

WOSgrad

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="TheCardinalFan" post="702566" timestamp="1257790245"]
Rules are a little different across the state line.  Not saying good or bad in any way, just different.  No UIL hawking over you.  I watched Franklington(Ranked 1 in 4A) play last Friday night and they have a 6'2" 220# Athlete at QB.  He will be playing on Saturday afternoons somewhere in a couple of years.
[/quote]

I have a daughter that lives outside of Franklinton in an addition called cherokee estates..I have been keeping up with Franklinton,and you are right..That QB will be playing somewhere LSU will probably try to keep him in the state.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="703907" timestamp="1257910573"]
What in the world is John Curtis and Evangel doing in 2A.  They are probably the 2 best teams in the state.
[/quote]

That those two are in 2A provide the best argument for the UIL not allowing high schools to join.

in 1a Gueydan ranked 4 in state has a group of rbs that i can see playing on saturdays..their star dee gums has been out all yr with a knee problem he had just under 5000 yrds in 2 1/2 yrs very impressive..ive seen him play many times and this kid could play on any team in setx he'd start on about 85% of the teams the kids very talented

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83