Dangerfield and Arp fans take Newton and Kirbyville for a joke

[/quote]well here is a stat for you, the only 2A team to score an offensive touchdown on K-ville was #5 Newton...........by the way Cooper isnt even in the same ball park as Ford when it comes to carryeing the rock, another stat for you in one game Ford carries 7 times for i believe 167 and 4 TDs
[/quote]
Cooper has a full ride to OSU.... Ford in that same ballpark???? Doubt it..

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GORILLA77047" post="705084" timestamp="1258049508"]
Ford is only a junior he can't accept a full ride yet but take it from me they will be seeing each other every year for all a while that is all i have to say. I'm his 1st cousin and I have the inside track. All I have to say is "HOOK'EM"
[/quote]

If thats the case congrats... But its gonna be a long wait...

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="701441" timestamp="1257664796"]
I would be more than happy to see Kirbyville and Newton dominate their divisions. On smoaky.com many Arp and Dangerfield fans think that we are cupcake teams in Southeast Texas. Arp is ranked #2 in the state, but who have they played?? All of their opponents aren't very good. Dangerfield is suppose to be so good, but got blasted by Gilmer, they have no respect for Newton or Kirbyville at all on that website.
[/quote]
yeah, gilmer also happens to be ranked number one in 3A. before you yapping your gums, know what you're saying first champ

I'm not saying your cupcakes, but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  Newton, you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well.  You don't want none of East Texas, you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys. 

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705160" timestamp="1258056255"]
I'm not saying your cupcakes, but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  Newton, you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well. [b] You don't want none of East Texas[/b], you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys. 
[/quote]

East Texas?  Do you know where Kirbyville and Newton are?  Newton's about as East Texas as you can get.     

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705160" timestamp="1258056255"]
I'm not saying your cupcakes, but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  Newton, you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well.  You don't want none of East Texas, you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys. 
[/quote]

Blah, Blah, Blah. . . Whatever!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="westend1" post="705161" timestamp="1258056528"]
[quote author=JAKEBRAKE link=topic=62097.msg705160#msg705160 date=1258056255]
I'm not saying your cupcakes, but your definitely insecure, and you should be.  If and when these matchups take place your both goin down like hookers in a pinto!  Newton, you think you dominated Daingerfield last year, you won the second half, i'll give you that, but you got owned in the first half.  Nobody over here has been talking about your coaches, your mommas, girlfriends, sisters or whatever, get off the tit bus and put some big boy pants on, quit whining.  Newton, your stories about last years game have been beat to death.  We had a couple of knucklehead fans that threw basketballs on the field, those were kids and kids will be kids.  They were dealt with.  If your looking for motivation, maybe we can show you that state ring from last year.  You've come over in our backyard and wanted to start some SH, now we're gonna come in your back yard and give you some IT!  We have respect for your programs and have said nothing different, but once a couple of you gutter mutts come over to SDC and start running your jowels, then i think we should pay this site a visit as well. [b] You don't want none of East Texas[/b], you say you do, but you know that the countdown to the inevitable air up the roundball clock is on for you guys. 
[/quote]

East Texas?  Do you know where Kirbyville and Newton are?   Newton's about as East Texas as you can get.       
[/quote]

I mean the real East Texas.  All I know is your looking up at us, enjoy the view because it ain't gonna change.

[quote name="EastTexasBall" post="705089" timestamp="1258050250"]
[quote author=GORILLA77047 link=topic=62097.msg705084#msg705084 date=1258049508]
Ford is only a junior he can't accept a full ride yet but take it from me they will be seeing each other every year for all a while that is all i have to say. I'm his 1st cousin and I have the inside track. All I have to say is "HOOK'EM"
[/quote]

If thats the case congrats... But its gonna be a long wait...
[/quote]
Yea you are right he has TEXAS, TEXAS A&M, OSU, LSU, RICE , AND MCNEESE STATE LOOKING AT HIM . HE IS PROJECTED TO BE ONE OF THE TOP RECRUITS NEXT YEAR.

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705170" timestamp="1258057461"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=62097.msg705161#msg705161 date=1258056528]
[/quote]

East Texas?  Do you know where Kirbyville and Newton are?   Newton's about as East Texas as you can get.       
[/quote]

I mean the real East Texas.  All I know is your looking up at us, enjoy the view because it ain't gonna change.
[/quote]

I guess he means that they read on a 1st grade level when they graduate high school. 

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="705239" timestamp="1258062362"]
Newton is far from a cupcake team, their tradition of State Titles and all-time winning percentage speaks for itself. Dangerfield and Arp are the cupcakes !!! Those two teams have been good for the last 12 years or so, Newton has been good since the 60's !!! ;D ;) 8)
[/quote]

You may want to check your data there killer, Dfield won a title in the 60's and check out what we did in the 80's, the 83 team will never be matched by any team in any state

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705260" timestamp="1258063375"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=62097.msg705239#msg705239 date=1258062362]
Newton is far from a cupcake team, their tradition of State Titles and all-time winning percentage speaks for itself. Dangerfield and Arp are the cupcakes !!! Those two teams have been good for the last 12 years or so, Newton has been good since the 60's !!! ;D ;) 8)
[/quote]

You may want to check your data there killer, Dfield won a title in the 60's and check out what we did in the 80's, the 83 team will never be matched by any team in any state
[/quote] Never heard of Dangerfield. Well I heard of Rodney Dangerfield !!!  ;D ;) Newton's tradition crushes Dangerfield's !!!  :-*

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="705296" timestamp="1258066272"]
[quote author=JAKEBRAKE link=topic=62097.msg705260#msg705260 date=1258063375]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=62097.msg705239#msg705239 date=1258062362]
[/quote]

[/quote] Never heard of Dangerfield. Well I heard of Rodney Dangerfield !!!  ;D ;) Newton's tradition crushes Dangerfield's !!!  :-*
[/quote]
Yea Dangerfield beat Newton last year, but nothing hurts worse than to lose a state chapionship game 21-0. Remember that dangerfield 1998 div 2 3a state championship, that must be pretty hard to deal with.

[quote name="JAKEBRAKE" post="705170" timestamp="1258057461"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]A well placed SH and a skillfully located IT, and your non-PC gutter mutt description of the Deep East Texas Fans from Kirbyville and Newton Pains my Heart and Soul, I expected more classy retorts from a guy whose username is Jakebrake  ( A Jakebrake is a devise that is in place and restricts the flow of exhaust exiting diesel trucks, causing loud, obnoxious and annoying noise,Think of it as the equilivent of a Butt Plug.) As for the looking up to ya'll, that's not happening in my lifetime, to be looked up to, you have to earn that ( ya'll ain't there yet); obviously you must only be referring to your geographic location, which is North of Us. Look up Kirbyville and Newton, and you will find We are the Real East Texas Teams. Just get someone to help you read the map. Jakebrake, UBA Wanker Supreme.

t

[quote name="Newtonjb" post="712804" timestamp="1258704923"]
[quote author=JAKEBRAKE link=topic=62097.msg705170#msg705170 date=1258057461]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]A well placed SH and a skillfully located IT, and your non-PC gutter mutt description of the Deep East Texas Fans from Kirbyville and Newton Pains my Heart and Soul, I expected more classy retorts from a guy whose username is Jakebrake  ( A Jakebrake is a devise that is in place and restricts the flow of exhaust exiting diesel trucks, causing loud, obnoxious and annoying noise,Think of it as the equilivent of a Butt Plug.) As for the looking up to ya'll, that's not happening in my lifetime, to be looked up to, you have to earn that ( ya'll ain't there yet); obviously you must only be referring to your geographic location, which is North of Us. Look up Kirbyville and Newton, and you will find We are the Real East Texas Teams. Just get someone to help you read the map. Jakebrake, UBA Wanker Supreme.

t
[/quote]
:D :D ;D ;D Newtonjb..too funny!!

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="713117" timestamp="1258744144"]
[quote author=Newtonjb link=topic=62097.msg712804#msg712804 date=1258704923]
[quote author=JAKEBRAKE link=topic=62097.msg705170#msg705170 date=1258057461]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not only did we dominate the from the 2nd quarter on... Daingerfield was scared to death in that game last year.... If you wanna compare state title rings we can do that too. We can also show you the ring from 98 when we blanked you guys in Nacogdoches buddy..We have our fair share of titles and title game apperances..

t
[/quote]
:D :D ;D ;D Newtonjb..too funny!!
[/quote]

You know, I read through this whole thread and had so many things to say to defend my Daingerfield Tigers but when some Einstein comes on here and says we have only been good for the last 10 years and some other rocket doctor questions our tradition I lost the desire to even try to communicate with these people.  It is very apparent that you two know nothing about high school football beyond your own little backyards.  To all you others, true Daingerfield fans do not question the traditions of other schools because our tradition means so much to us.  Will we beat Newton, maybe yes and maybe no but we will be in that fight.  Good luck this week Newton with LK and if we both win we will see you guys in two weeks.

Daingerfield Tigers 2009
Drive For Five

[quote name="BlueRoos" post="714084" timestamp="1258783845"]
You know, I read through this whole thread and had so many things to say to defend my Daingerfield Tigers but when some Einstein comes on here and says we have only been good for the last 10 years and some other rocket doctor questions our tradition I lost the desire to even try to communicate with these people.  It is very apparent that you two know nothing about high school football beyond your own little backyards.  To all you others, true Daingerfield fans do not question the traditions of other schools because our tradition means so much to us.  Will we beat Newton, maybe yes and maybe no but we will be in that fight.  Good luck this week Newton with LK and if we both win we will see you guys in two weeks.

Daingerfield Tigers 2009
Drive For Five
[/quote]

Good post.  Hope to see you guys in 2 weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder