North Shore Fans are crybabies

sfa87

North Shore fans are tha most cry babiest fans in America, thats why i dont go on 5a texas football, they still wont give us credit for whippin them so whats their excuse now, it was perfect weather, i hope next week pearland sends them home packing next week so they can play basketball, no respect 4 us period and its sickening

I saw on the state 5A forum, and they acknowledged our win....I saw about 5 or 6 posts in a row Saturday morning..." No rain to blame..."  "Congrads to West Brook..." "They whipped us..."  "Sgt Rey ROCKS!!!" :D :D (ok, maybe not Sgt Rey Rocks)....

I'm not privilaged to post on there, but if I could I would tell them, good game. ;D

[quote name="SgtRey" post="701519" timestamp="1257692578"]
I saw on the state 5A forum, and they acknowledged our win....I saw about 5 or 6 posts in a row Saturday morning..." No rain to blame..."  "Congrads to West Brook..." "[b]They whipped us..[/b]."  "Sgt Rey ROCKS!!!" :D :D (ok, maybe not Sgt Rey Rocks)....

I'm not privilaged to post on there, but if I could I would tell them, good game. ;D
[/quote]well I wouldn't call it a whipping, but they did win.  ;D  but any way they (NS) are trying to figure out how to get out of district with us now. :'(

This year's NS team is no where near the teams that they have had in the past.
They just don't have it, and I think they will lose early in the playoffs.

On a side note, their fan turnout was pathetic for the Lee game.
They lose two games and the fans had already given up on them.
They are a bunch of front runners over there, and as soon as they come back down to earth, the fans are going to scatter.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="701550" timestamp="1257694466"]

They are a bunch of front runners over there, and as soon as they come back down to earth, the fans are going to scatter.
[/quote]This is true! They are about to jump off the ship channel bridge.

I saw on the state 5A forum, and they acknowledged our win....I saw about 5 or 6 posts in a row Saturday morning..." No rain to blame..."  "Congrads to West Brook..." "They whipped us..."  "Sgt Rey ROCKS!!!" :D :D (ok, maybe not Sgt Rey Rocks)....

[/quote]Dont worry, Sarge...I gave them KUDOS. I mean, that's what you're suppose to do when you beat a district rival that you have much respect for. And they respect us just the same.

[b]I'm not privilaged to post on there[/b], but if I could I would tell them, good game. ;D
[/quote]Whats the matter with them, they wont let you post cause they dont like Mexicans? :D LOL!

No they dont they r crybabies they were giving bigd92 a hard time, and said they dont respect our program so they are giving u guys props but not us, they are some crybabies and i hope they lose to Pearland with their garbage QB, hes not good at all u stop their run and u got em period, they r over rated

[quote name="panamamyers" post="701550" timestamp="1257694466"]

[/quote]they've spoiled their fans with all the success. Nearly every year they are 10 and 0 at this point. I'm not gonna lie, it would hurt me to to see my team fall from grace this fast.

Be warned fickle 5A fans.  Katy lost 3 regular season games last year and won state.  No need to throw dirt on NS just yet.  9 district titles, 78 regular season wins, and one state title in 10 years is nothing to sneeze at.  Of course, there's alot of 'what have you done lately' fanaticism in high school football.  No respect for one's recent history unless it's certain schools that shall remain nameless.  Some dumb arse compared LaMarque and their 5 rings to the situation in North Forest.  I haven't heard or seen anything dumber since Sarah Palin.....

Anyway, there towns and schools east of the San Jacinto that would donate their left ventricles for one half of what NS has done in the last 10 years.  Y'all should show some respect.....

[quote name="sfa87" post="701894" timestamp="1257723954"]
y should i respect their program when they dont wanna give us tha win cause of tha weather, thats bull crap both teams played in tha weather and we put that d in their life and they were cryin like some sissies
[/quote]

Everybody who NS has lost to in the last 10 years except for '03 either won Reg 3 and or was in the state game.  Again, respect NS because they earned it.......

I don't think I'll show any respect to North Shore, thanks for asking though.

North Shore has 3800 students.  North Shore recruits kids from surrounding schools to play football there.  North Shore is not built the right way.  That's why you have fans bailing out on them at the first sign of losing.  North Shore in and of itself does not have a lot of true fans.  There are just a lot of people that will attach themselves to a team when they are winning.
Where were these NS tried and true faithful back in the 80's when they were going 2-8 every year?
I could count the fans on two hands when I used to go watch them play at Dement Field.

These "fans" came out of the woodwork once Aymond got there and recruited some solid players in to the system.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder