Jr Mid County Madness

1696dogs

[quote name="BDog95" post="701419" timestamp="1257660162"]
Here are the times for MCM

Flag:     9:00
Pewee: 10:00
Junior:  11:30
Senior:  1:30

NDN, Dags take it all :o :o :o :o!!!LOL!!!

Just stirring Thai pot. ;D ;D These towns are brother and sister. One more Sat. of fun. Hope all have fun!!!
[/quote]
Do any 1 of y'all MC Allstars wanna come play WOS JR. White. We're trying to get a game be4 we go play in Houston Dec. 12-13. If y'all want to just PM TD, BiG95, Stangs92, or WOS98. Thanks it would help us we're going respersent the Golden Triangle....

A quick thank you to all customers that enjoyed , purchased and praised our tapings of your favorite teams the past few Saturdays.
  Sheffield Productions has been invited to tape the Jr. Mid-County matchups and we are so pleased to be invited back and enjoy taping youth football one more time. 
  By this time most of you know what I am about to request:  yes, please continue to bring those 3 rosters to the booth.  1 roster for each; for our two announcers and one for the PA announcer.  Numerical order, with first and last names.  A special thanks to those of you that "spotted" us with phonetic pronunciations on names we weren't use to saying. 
  We are looking forward to featuring these young athletes for one more Saturday and welcome any praise, critiques and or questions on what we are trying to do. 
  Thanks again for to STJFL for booking us and supporting us like they do.                 
                                                    see 'ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="dailygrowler" post="703052" timestamp="1257819801"]
videoguy--How do we get you the rosters you need for the MCM game?  Can we bring it game day or do you need it before Sat.  Thanks!!
[/quote]
  Game day will be fine.  Just have someone bring them to our trailer and we will run the rosters up to the booth.  Thanks and good luck on your game.  videoguy

[quote name="videoguy" post="702394" timestamp="1257776404"]
  A quick thank you to all customers that enjoyed , purchased and praised our tapings of your favorite teams the past few Saturdays.
  Sheffield Productions has been invited to tape the Jr. Mid-County matchups and we are so pleased to be invited back and enjoy taping youth football one more time.   
   By this time most of you know what I am about to request:  yes, please continue to bring those 3 rosters to the booth.   1 roster for each; for our two announcers and one for the PA announcer.   Numerical order, with first and last names.  A special thanks to those of you that "spotted" us with phonetic pronunciations on names we weren't use to saying.   
   We are looking forward to featuring these young athletes for one more Saturday and welcome any praise, critiques and or questions on what we are trying to do. 
   Thanks again for to STJFL for booking us and supporting us like they do.                   
                                                    see 'ya on the field, videoguy

Will you be videoing the mini-MCM games?

[/quote]

Surprising I would say as well......Sad that even when it comes to the Allstar game its still daddy ball. From what i could see several of the kids didnt even touch the field and most(unless you where from I think the gold team) played only a few plays.  At this age these kids dont deserve that.  They are not stupid on what happens out there.

[quote name="BigDogFan" post="709632" timestamp="1258384010"]
Surprising I would say as well......Sad that even when it comes to the Allstar game its still daddy ball. From what i could see several of the kids didnt even touch the field and most(unless you where from I think the gold team) played only a few plays.  At this age these kids dont deserve that.  They are not stupid on what happens out there.
[/quote]

I am pretty sure that every kid played for Nederland Jr. at least 10 plays.  Of course, you will always have some that play a lot more but that is the way it goes.  I guess that some people want their kids to play the entire game, which will not happen when you have 30 kids on the team.  Can I ask....do you coach at all?  Maybe, you can help coach or at least talk to the coaches about your feelings.  Remember, we are all a little partial to our own kids.

just becuz u coach doesnt mean your kid should play all the time & get special treatment.football is a team sport & when u involve every kid u make the team better.when the daddy ball kids know they are gonna  play both ways with out having to earn it or be taken out after making mistakes,they have no incentive to give 110% on every play.there is no way the ned. jr. team should have been beaten that bad,just proves you can think your kid is the best & be partial to them all you want, but the truth comes out when you play the game. 31-0 tells me all the partial treatment got u was a butt kicking!im sure these same partial treatment coaches told their kids it wasnt their fault & blamed everyone but themselves. 10 plays in a 40 minute allstar game is a joke,they all got to be pretty good to make the team,& from looking at the score those 10 play kids couldnt have done any worse.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami