Houston Cy-Fair 14 Deer Park 21 

Pasadena South Houston 6 Deer Park 35 

Deer Park 2 La Porte 7 

Deer Park 24 Pasadena Dobie 21 

Pasadena 0 Deer Park 40 

Deer Park 24 Pasadena Rayburn 7 

Pearland 27 Deer Park 7 

Deer Park 16 Pasadena Memorial 3 

I was at the North Shore game Friday and was really impressed with WB. They have gotten so mych better from the first time I seen them against IKE, to the PAM game and then Friday. Stump will have his kids ready to play and they will be a tough out. They have a lot of heart on that team.

They really need to play the theme from "Rocky" for this team.  North Shore whacked them early and they just got up and started fighting.  I have seen them play every game this year and continue to improve.  Everytime you think they have peaked, they seem to get better.  No real big name stars, just a team that has been coached how to win, executes and never quits. 

Whatever they do at this point, they have definitely made a believer out of me.    I will not pick them to lose another game, even though Rocky did not win the title until the second movie. (Next year's opponents take note).

I'll give West Brook a fighting chance, but I don't think they will win.  Although they have gotten better week by week, I think their inexperience will catch up to them sooner or later.  They are still a young team.

I would like their chances better in the D2 bracket, the region 3 D1 bracket is pretty solid this year.

Obviously West Brook is better than I thought, but I'm still not sold on them.  Eventually I will be right  :D.

If the kid they have at QB was the QB last year, West Brook would have been much better off.  I can't say the same thing for his pops, but the kid is a good player and a winner.  His old man, is just that, old, and a little weak between the ears.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="702480" timestamp="1257783294"]
No, my prediction is that they won't get past the 1st round.  I think its a forgone conclusion they won't win state.  Sorry I wasn't more clear in my prediction, but I thought you would be able to get the message.
[/quote]

Same thing.  Your going to pick against them until they lose.  Eventually, you will get one right.  I think I read your post pretty clearly, pathetic as it is.   

I was wrong about West Brook, they are good.  Beating North Shore proved that.  Until the North Shore win, they hadn't beat anyone worth speaking of.  While the Brook maybe good, I think they could lose to anyone, at anytime.  They are not a team that is just going to show up and win.  They will have to play their best ball every week from here on out.  They are not GOOD enough to not play at their highest level and expect to win.  I would compare West Brook to PNG, good, but it wouldn't surprise me for either team to get beat at any time. 

I think the Deer Park game is a toss up.  Why should I think otherwise?  I guess because I live in southeast Texas I should believe they will roll Deer Park, hardly.  I will continue to pick against them.  They are young and I expect them to have a let down shortly.  I do think that next year, West Brook will be able to compete against anyone in the state. 

You can call it pathetic if you want, thats fine.  I'll call you disappointed Sunday morning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83