Deer Park vs Bmt West Brook Predicitons

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="702490" timestamp="1257784154"]
He's a hater...  No way to sugar coat that.  I'd understand if Brook was playing Katy or Hightower the first round but The Deer?  He just want Brook to lose so bad...
[/quote]

BooBoo can't help it. He suffers from a disorder called [i]defectivus intelligentus[/i] or more commonly known as the "Know it All Without Knowledge" disease.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deer Park is a large, straight ahead, come at yoiu team.  If any team is like PN-G it is them.  Speed will make a difference.  The Principal at WB is providing buses for the students who want to go to the game on Saturday.  WB should have a big crowd.  WB wins this game.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="702470" timestamp="1257782202"]
I'll give West Brook a fighting chance, but I don't think they will win.  Although they have gotten better week by week, I think their inexperience will catch up to them sooner or later.  They are still a young team.

I would like their chances better in the D2 bracket, the region 3 D1 bracket is pretty solid this year.

Obviously West Brook is better than I thought, but I'm still not sold on them.  Eventually I will be right  :D.

If the kid they have at QB was the QB last year, West Brook would have been much better off.  I can't say the same thing for his pops, but the kid is a good player and a winner.  [b]His old man, is just that, old, and a little weak between the ears.[/b][/quote]

Hey I may be 5' nothing 130 lbs, but I want to invite you to Stallworth on Saturday....I'll even buy your ticket and you can come sit on 'Santa's" lap.... ;D

Can we bank on seeing you at the Hightower game? You, I've got to meet! ;) Most of you that know me will tell you that I dont beat around the bush....I tell it like it is. I feel pretty comfortable in the fact that we SHOULD win this game against Deer Park. Although I cautiously say this.....Deer Park has a history of playing dirty, especially when they're down in points. They've been known to chop-block, punch and poke in the pile, and do anything they can to gain an advantage. I believe they are encouraged to do this by their coaching staff. This is something our coaches have been made aware of, and I hope are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our boys. I know this is football, but some things can, and should, be avoided. I expect Brook to win this game. I only hope that we do not come out of it with alot of injuries that could have been avoided. If we win, who knows, we might just have something in store for Hightower.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="702904" timestamp="1257810481"]
Thanks for the invite robocop.

I plan on being in Klein Saturday watching the Lufkin game at 1:30 and The Woodlands game at 6:00.  Good luck to your Bruins though.

If they beat Deer Park I will travel to see them play Hightower though. 
[/quote]

"Thank you for your cooperation", said bobocop

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="703003" timestamp="1257816817"]
Can we bank on seeing you at the Hightower game? You, I've got to meet! ;) Most of you that know me will tell you that I dont beat around the bush....I tell it like it is. I feel pretty comfortable in the fact that we SHOULD win this game against Deer Park. Although I cautiously say this.....Deer Park has a history of playing dirty, especially when they're down in points. They've been known to chop-block, punch and poke in the pile, and do anything they can to gain an advantage. I believe they are encouraged to do this by their coaching staff. This is something our coaches have been made aware of, and I hope are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our boys. I know this is football, but some things can, and should, be avoided. I expect Brook to win this game. I only hope that we do not come out of it with alot of injuries that could have been avoided. If we win, who knows, we might just have something in store for Hightower.
[/quote]
Remember the IKE game....we've played dirty teams....but I will give'em a heads up.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="703018" timestamp="1257817340"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=62008.msg703003#msg703003 date=1257816817]
[/quote]
Remember the IKE game....we've played dirty teams....but I will give'em a heads up.
[/quote]Oh Stump knows about their style of play. One of our AP's sons works for us....he's the one that gave me the heads up....he heard it from Craig.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="705008" timestamp="1258045226"]
NO TAILGATING on any Goose Creek ISD Property.  I guess we'll see our boys off Saturday Morning....
[/quote]
Hey Sarge is that a new rule?  I know for a fact Lumberton threw a heck of a tailgate party at their playoff game 2 years ago @ Stallworth.

[quote name="Baldwin88" post="705333" timestamp="1258070069"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62008.msg705008#msg705008 date=1258045226]
NO TAILGATING on any Goose Creek ISD Property.  I guess we'll see our boys off Saturday Morning....
[/quote]
Hey Sarge is that a new rule?  I know for a fact Lumberton threw a heck of a tailgate party at their playoff game 2 years ago @ Stallworth.
[/quote]
I called the district(GCISD) today and they said no....I asked if we could go across the street, they said no... ???

[quote name="SgtRey" post="705515" timestamp="1258079074"]
[quote author=Baldwin88 link=topic=62008.msg705333#msg705333 date=1258070069]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I called the district(GCISD) today and they said no....I asked if we could go across the street, they said no... ???
[/quote]
Then before we leave I say we all pressure wash  their parking lot.  ;) 

Good luck to the Bruins.  I need a reason to go to Houston next weekend and watch some football.

Next week in the DFW area is shaping up to be a good one.  Possible triple header in the new Cowboys Stadium.

SLC vs. Allen
Cedar Hill vs. FM Marcus
Skyline vs. Desoto

I would hate to renig on my promise to yall, but if this becomes a reality I might have to.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="705751" timestamp="1258119870"]
Good luck to the Bruins.  I need a reason to go to Houston next weekend and watch some football.

Next week in the DFW area is shaping up to be a good one.  Possible triple header in the new Cowboys Stadium.

SLC vs. Allen
Cedar Hill vs. FM Marcus
Skyline vs. Desoto

I would hate to renig on my promise to yall, but if this becomes a reality I might have to.
[/quote]
You'll miss Hightower and WB!!!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="WeedBegone" post="705546" timestamp="1258080634"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62008.msg705515#msg705515 date=1258079074]
[quote author=Baldwin88 link=topic=62008.msg705333#msg705333 date=1258070069]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Then before we leave I say we all pressure wash  their parking lot.   ;) 
[/quote]

The parking lot at Stallworth is a mess. That might actually do it some good.  I was not aware that you could not tailgate at all. Just thought there were some restrictions on open flames, etc...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83