Jasper vs. Gilmer Predictions?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="702700" timestamp="1257798766"]
gilmer will not do it this time. the coaching staff at jasper are very besy after practice going over and over the game taps,GILMER GOES HOME  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o. this west orange stark fan says lets go jasper JUST DO IT
[/quote]

and as usual that WOS fan is drunk. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="702708" timestamp="1257799300"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=62003.msg702700#msg702700 date=1257798766]
gilmer will not do it this time. the coaching staff at jasper are very besy after practice going over and over the game taps,GILMER GOES HOME  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o. this west orange stark fan says lets go jasper JUST DO IT
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, I like where his head is at though!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="702708" timestamp="1257799300"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=62003.msg702700#msg702700 date=1257798766]
[/quote]

[/quote]

yet again, i lol'd on that one!    :D :D :D

Gilmer rolls in this one. It will be worse than 42 -14.

Gilmer is gotten better since the first game of the season, as well as Jasper, I'm sure, but Gilmer is at a different level.

They beat 4A Kilgore, 70 to 27, in the forth game of the season. These guys are for real.

Sorry to rain on your parade Jasper, but it will be a long ride back, for you.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jbabi86" post="703032" timestamp="1257818269"]

Gilmer is gotten better since the first game of the season, as well as Jasper, I'm sure, but Gilmer is at a different level.

They beat 4A Kilgore, 70 to 27, in the forth game of the season. These guys are for real.

[/quote] 

You Also Didn't Mention That [b]Kilgore[/b] A 4/5 over all..2/2 Dist Team.Had 318 Points Scored On Them.. Kirbyville Could Beat Kilgore...And By The Way...The A's Don't Matter...There Are Bad Teams In 4A & 5A Just Like There Is All The Way To 1A..It's All In "Wanting It"....And I Believe JASPER DOES..!!!

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="703259" timestamp="1257852192"]
[quote author=jbabi86 link=topic=62003.msg703032#msg703032 date=1257818269]

[/quote] 

You Also Didn't Mention That [b]Kilgore[/b] A 4/5 over all..2/2 Dist Team.Had 318 Points Scored On Them.. Kirbyville Could Beat Kilgore...And By The Way...The A's Don't Matter...There Are Bad Teams In 4A & 5A Just Like There Is All The Way To 1A..It's All In "Wanting It"....And I Believe JASPER DOES..!!!
[/quote]

Kilgore finished the season at 5/5 with an overall 3/2 district record. PA - 34.6 with the 70 Gilmer scored on them and 30.6 without.

To say A's do not matter is silly. Yes, there are good and bad in all A's, just as there are good and bad teams that are in your division/district. A 4A school will usually have more depth and better athletes than a 3A school.

Gilmer has average 55.4 points per game and given up 14.3, Jasper has averaged 28.4 points per game and given up 18.9.

The numbers usually do not lie and will tell the story. Jasper recently lost to Carthage 3 weeks ago and only scored 3 points. Gilmer is a much better ballclub than Carthage, especially now.

You can always want something you can't have. People in Hell want ice water, but are they going to get it?

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jbabi86" post="703423" timestamp="1257869581"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62003.msg703259#msg703259 date=1257852192]

[/quote] 

[/quote]

Kilgore finished the season at 5/5 with an overall 3/2 district record. PA - 34.6 with the 70 Gilmer scored on them and 30.6 without.

To say A's do not matter is silly. Yes, there are good and bad in all A's, just as there are good and bad teams that are in your division/district. A 4A school will usually have more depth and better athletes than a 3A school.

Gilmer has average 55.4 points per game and given up 14.3, Jasper has averaged 28.4 points per game and given up 18.9.

The numbers usually do not lie and will tell the story. Jasper recently lost to Carthage 3 weeks ago and only scored 3 points. Gilmer is a much better ballclub than Carthage, especially now.

You can always want something you can't have. People in heck want ice water, but are they going to get it?
[/quote]

Depends On Who The Gate-Keeper Is..Don't think GILMER Can't Be Beat..Remember, The TITANIC Was Built By Engineers,The Ark By AMATUERS..Stranger Things Have Happened...Keep Believing JASPER...Stats Only Say What A Team Has Done In The Past NOT What They Will Do In The Future...And You Are Silly To Think That Any Team Cannot Be Beaten...JMO

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="703436" timestamp="1257870440"]
[quote author=jbabi86 link=topic=62003.msg703423#msg703423 date=1257869581]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62003.msg703259#msg703259 date=1257852192]

[/quote] 

[/quote]

You can always want something you can't have. People in heck want ice water, but are they going to get it?
[/quote]

Depends On Who The Gate-Keeper Is..Don't think GILMER Can't Be Beat..Remember, The TITANIC Was Built By Engineers,The Ark By AMATUERS..Stranger Things Have Happened...Keep Believing JASPER...Stats Only Say What A Team Has Done In The Past NOT What They Will Do In The Future...And You Are Silly To Think That Any Team Cannot Be Beaten...JMO
[/quote]

What has happened in the past is a good indicator of what is going to happen in the future. Of course, any team can be beaten on any given day.

I just do not see Jasper beating Gilmer. JMO

jasper dont let numbers scare you .looking back a few years back wo-s had the best  (D) in the state but gilmer found away to beat us so trash all the stuff that gilmer has done so far. i got a gut feeling the coaching staff at jasper will find away this time around GET TO THE QB is the key

[quote name="skipper" post="703453" timestamp="1257871909"]
jasper dont let numbers scare you .looking back a few years back wo-s had the best  (D) in the state but gilmer found away to beat us so trash all the stuff that gilmer has done so far. i got a gut feeling the coaching staff at jasper will find away this time around GET TO THE QB is the key
[/quote]
simple.  get to the gilmer qb, and keep jasper's offense on the field.  ram the ball down their throat on every play.

that is all jasper has to do.  ;D  hope jasper coaches read this.  ;)

[quote name="j_dog" post="703461" timestamp="1257872737"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=62003.msg703453#msg703453 date=1257871909]
[/quote]
simple.  get to the gilmer qb, and keep jasper's offense on the field.  ram the ball down their throat on every play.

that is all jasper has to do.   ;D  hope jasper coaches read this.   ;)

[/quote]

LOL yea i am sure they look to the message boards for help with game plans!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder