PN-G Indians vs Austin LT Cavaliers-State Championship Game

Guest Ranger83

[quote name="akifan94" post="696688" timestamp="1257346558"]

Let's see. You can't bring yourselves to an educated discussion about a possible match-up so you resort to trash talking and name calling (which is fine by me due to the middle school level quality of debate coming from the opposing side).

When you stop chasing your tail and realize you are back at square one with a mediocre team and limited chance to win you have to play the smartarse and bring up a game that will not happen and 99% of PN-G fans realize would be a very long shot to compete in. What point are you making. That you are not very funny?

It never fails to amaze me how many OTHER teams fans find the need to interject their opinion into a PN-G discussion.

I understand it is hard to like us when you can't be us.
[/quote]

You just proved why he put this sarcastic thread on board.  This is one of the funnier posts I have seen in a long time.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="696676" timestamp="1257345982"]
Its not really PNG you are mad at lets be honest. Remember I got a phone # for sponge bob itchy bottom to a thearopist who specializes in these sort of things. I will share it with you if you like.   LOL     ;D
[/quote]

Pssst, he is a Goose Creek fan..... There not use to winning anything!!!!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="696837" timestamp="1257353131"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61835.msg696688#msg696688 date=1257346558]

Let's see. You can't bring yourselves to an educated discussion about a possible match-up so you resort to trash talking and name calling (which is fine by me due to the middle school level quality of debate coming from the opposing side).

When you stop chasing your tail and realize you are back at square one with a mediocre team and limited chance to win you have to play the smartarse and bring up a game that will not happen and 99% of PN-G fans realize would be a very long shot to compete in. What point are you making. That you are not very funny?

It never fails to amaze me how many OTHER teams fans find the need to interject their opinion into a PN-G discussion.

[/quote]

You just proved why he put this sarcastic thread on board.  This is one of the funnier posts I have seen in a long time.
[/quote]

I never found the class clown funny. Especially ones that are in their 40's.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="PNGFan" post="696850" timestamp="1257353971"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=61835.msg696676#msg696676 date=1257345982]
Its not really PNG you are mad at lets be honest. Remember I got a phone # for sponge bob itchy bottom to a thearopist who specializes in these sort of things. I will share it with you if you like.   LOL     ;D
[/quote]

Pssst, he is a Goose Creek fan..... There not use to winning anything!!!!
[/quote]

Curses! Foiled again!

If we could just get PNG on the schedule.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="akifan94" post="696864" timestamp="1257354398"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=61835.msg696837#msg696837 date=1257353131]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Someone needs a hug.

I'm so sorry akifan. I know kids can be so mean in high school. It must not have been easy for you.

[quote name="Ranger83" post="696870" timestamp="1257354898"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61835.msg696864#msg696864 date=1257354398]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=61835.msg696837#msg696837 date=1257353131]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Someone needs a hug.

I'm so sorry akifan. I know kids can be so mean in high school. It must not have been easy for you.
[/quote]

You have some issues.

[quote name="akifan94" post="696864" timestamp="1257354398"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

do you make an exception for Comedy Central?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="akifan94" post="696880" timestamp="1257355390"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61835.msg696870#msg696870 date=1257354898]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61835.msg696864#msg696864 date=1257354398]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Someone needs a hug.

[/quote]

You have some issues.
[/quote]

Indeed! Way beyond your realm of comprehension.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Al Bundy" post="696980" timestamp="1257361328"]
PNG will not even meet up with LT in the playoffs PNG is the Small School and LT is a big school so this thread is point less other than the commment about Penis Envy
[/quote]

I have a friend whose mothers sister is a friend of the guy whose uncle knows a lady that has a second cousin working for the UIL who told him that they would change the playoff format just for this year. It's gonna happen!

This has to be the most rediculous thread ever!!  You know what..I love it how when the Indians are down, like last year, ya don't see much trash talkin' out of anyone.  So, what's the deal this year?  I know...the Indians are BACK...and it bugs the crap out of ya'll!  So, keep on talkin' and we'll keep winning!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Michael" post="697013" timestamp="1257363029"]
Surely this thread is intended to be tongue in cheek.
[/quote]

No sir. This is some serious football talk. Indian football is no joking matter.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNfan91" post="697027" timestamp="1257363609"]
This has to be the most rediculous thread ever!!  You know what..I love it how when the Indians are down, like last year, ya don't see much trash talkin' out of anyone.  So, what's the deal this year?  I know...the Indians are BACK...and it bugs the crap out of ya'll!  So, keep on talkin' and we'll keep winning!
[/quote]

Probably because there was no trash talkin' to be done from the PNG camp last year.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="697041" timestamp="1257364759"]
ALERT ALERT another thread started by somone with a serious lack of football knowledge. PNG d-2 LT d-1. Unless they have a united State champ then impossible. Then again you already knew that didnt you. You could not think of a D2 school to beat PNG ? LOLOLOLOLOL
[/quote]

Tarleton State might be the only D-2 school in Texas with a chance against PNG.

2009 D2Football.com Top 25 Media Poll
November 3, 2009

Rank    Team                    Record      Last Week
1        North Alabama          10-0            1
2        Central Washington  10-0            2
3        Northwest Missouri      9-1            3
4        Port Neches-Groves    9-0            4
5        Minnesota-Duluth      9-1            5
6        Grand Valley              9-1            6
7        Tarleton State          9-1            7
8        Nebraska-Kearney      9-1            8
9        Carson-Newman        8-2            11
10      Saginaw Valley          8-2            12

Guest gladiator2
I don't hear the Dayton and Lumberton people talking much trash this year like they have. Why? Crosby took care of Dayton's fan's and 20-4A took care of Lumberton's. I listen to BH fan's talk crap on the Baseball forum and it is no different here. I would hate to see if ya'll actually won a big game that meant anything. I would like to tell you how I really feel about this topic but it would be erased.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="games24x7" post="697060" timestamp="1257365962"]
I don't hear the Dayton and Lumberton people talking much trash this year like they have. Why? Crosby took care of Dayton's fan's and 20-4A took care of Lumberton's. I listen to BH fan's talk crap on the Baseball forum and it is no different here. I would hate to see if ya'll actually won a big game that meant anything. I would like to tell you how I really feel about this topic but it would be erased.
[/quote]

I said PNG would win!

[quote name="games24x7" post="697060" timestamp="1257365962"]
[/quote]

Apparently you haven't been on here much.....lot's of nerves been hit here lately and apparently PNG has a huge one....

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="696751" timestamp="1257349926"]
I remember the 1999 team, this years PNG team is far from the same caliber team.  The 1999 had better players at every position, not even close.
[/quote]
Sorry, but you're dead wrong! In our last state championship win (1975), we were picked to lose every game and "executed" our way to a state title. This team is much more balanced than the 1999 team was, (much as it hurts to say it.)  If we'd run the ball more, we could've beat Stephenville. If this team continues like it has the past 3 games, a state playoff game is very possible. Bring 'em on!

[quote name="Squaw1" post="697093" timestamp="1257367754"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=61835.msg696751#msg696751 date=1257349926]
I remember the 1999 team, this years PNG team is far from the same caliber team.  The 1999 had better players at every position, not even close.
[/quote]
Sorry, but you're dead wrong! In our last state championship win (1975), we were picked to lose every game and "executed" our way to a state title. This team is much more balanced than the 1999 team was, (much as it hurts to say it.)  [u][b]If we'd run the ball more, we could've beat Stephenville.[/b][/u] If this team continues like it has the past 3 games, a state playoff game is very possible. Bring 'em on!
[/quote]

I have to disagree with that statement

Is it likely no.... but stranger things have and do happened. Didnt PNG make it to the semi-finals in like 89? After comming of a zero or one win season? I'd be willing to bet they started the season ranked probably just about dead last. So, for a team ranked number 8 going into week 10 to end up playing for a state title...is probably not that uncommon. For that matter to even have a team ranked 8 at this point to win a state title is probably not that uncommon. Although your post is a little far fetched considering them boys at LT could probably beat some smaller college teams..it's still not ludicrous to think PNG could take state this year. Hey...they make it to a game 3 in the playoffs you could be talkin about a ranking of 3 or 4. them boys have been known all year to get better week in and week out so...i could see it. would i bet my paycheck on it no...but would it be a miracle? No. It's more likely that PNG makes it to state than it is that central beats the port neches boys this weekend though.

Did you folks not pay attention to the earlier post. YOU WILL NOT PLAY LAKE TRAVIS IN THE PLAYOFFS. AUSTIN TRAVIS IS D2 BUT THEY ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM!! I do not usually use all caps, but christ people wake up!! PNG will not get past Angleton - so get ready for that reality!! Geez - get educated. Can you see why folks are jumping your case PNG folks - good lord!

ive seen angleton play twice this year..they are a little bit better version of vidor...they are an iluusion...PNg would handle em hands down...no passing attack from angleton AT ALL. You cannot do anything these days in state playoffs with a one dimensional system. A coachin staff like the bunch PNG has would eat that strictly run only game up like a brand new candy bar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics