So what's up with this Karma thing?

grad88

Is it there to try to keep the debate civil?  Isn't it just a little funny that there are a few people
that have this super power on this website which enables them to chastise us if they don't like
what is said?  I agree if you cross the line and say something vile or there are personal attacks
against the kids you ought to be banned or penalized in some fashion.  But come on, critiquing my
opinion with a happy mark or an ugly mark is gonna make some of us revert back to some really
unpleasant elementary days.  You boys with all that power may cause some undue hurt and shame if
you are not careful.  Please use your powers for good and not evil, you never know how fragile the person is
who is getting a mark against him/her.  Can you live with yourself if you push someone over the edge?

[b][b](let's all watch how low my marks are about to go.  started with + 5, - 6 ,  this is gonna be interesting)  [/b][/b]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693862" timestamp="1257122215"]
This thread makes no sense whatsoever...
[/quote]

Read it several times myself.  I'm no genius (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), but I have NO CLUE what this is about.....................I [i]LOVE[/i] it!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693964" timestamp="1257126424"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61719.msg693862#msg693862 date=1257122215]
This thread makes no sense whatsoever...
[/quote]

Read it several times myself.  I'm no genius ([b]but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night[/b]), but I have NO CLUE what this is about.....................I [i]LOVE[/i] it!
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="diggstown" post="693843" timestamp="1257121147"]
SHHHH! or you will get smited like me :'(
[/quote]

Really you can't see all the pain that you have caused this individual?  Look at all those
negative marks.  You people are out of control. You are really callus and cold hearted if
you give bad marks to people and then say you don't get this post. Please be more
responsible.  If this post makes no sense to you then you truly don't understand the power
you have. If you don't understand it, then please don't use it.  Remember how fragile the
human psyche is. :D ;D ;) :-\

Look at all those negative marks I'm getting.  Don't worry
about me though,  I have tremendous inner strength.  I just
worry about others and their ability to function properly in
society after they get a bunch of minus marks on their
profiles.    :o  ;)

[quote name="grad88" post="693734" timestamp="1257114456"]
Is it there to try to keep the debate civil?  Isn't it just a little funny that there are a few people
that have this super power on this website which enables them to chastise us if they don't like
what is said?  I agree if you cross the line and say something vile or there are personal attacks
against the kids you ought to be banned or penalized in some fashion.  But come on, critiquing my
opinion with a happy mark or an ugly mark is gonna make some of us revert back to some really
unpleasant elementary days.  You boys with all that power may cause some undue hurt and shame if
you are not careful.  Please use your powers for good and not evil, you never know how fragile the person is
who is getting a mark against him/her.  Can you live with yourself if you push someone over the edge?

[b][b](let's all watch how low my marks are about to go.  started with + 5, - 6 ,  this is gonna be interesting)  [/b][/b]
[/quote]

Exactly why do you care what your karma is? It means absolutely nothing.  If you want + karma, visit the softball board and say something nice, they'll gladly give you "happy" marks.

[quote name="horndawg" post="694478" timestamp="1257181762"]
[quote author=grad88 link=topic=61719.msg693734#msg693734 date=1257114456]

[b][b](let's all watch how low my marks are about to go.  started with + 5, - 6 ,  this is gonna be interesting)   [/b][/b]
[/quote]

Exactly why do you care what your karma is? It means absolutely nothing.  If you want + karma, visit the softball board and say something nice, they'll gladly give you "happy" marks.
[/quote]

Watch it Hornpup---- I was trained on the Softball threads.  Most of my "-" come from there.  Just say anything bad about WOS, Nederland, or Orange Crush and your going to take some hits.  You can pic on GTS all you want because they are used to it. ;D

Go Rowdie--- may the team RIP.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476