Nederland vs. Lumberton Predictions?

[quote name="jake94" post="697799" timestamp="1257434967"]
[quote author=Domination Station link=topic=61610.msg697125#msg697125 date=1257369200]
Nederland has always had a faithful and spirited fan base (as evidenced in this thread). The team seems to be down this year I guess because of injuries. But I'm glad Nederland is doing better as of late, it will make for a better game with Lumberton. Lumberton did not play well against PNG, that is an under statement as they were never in the game from the start. They played a conservative game against LCM last week, but they took care of business and did what they had to do for the win. [b]Lumberton has 8 very good receivers and the QB uses them all[/b]. The QB runs very well and much better than Nederland's. The RBs have more depth now than the beginning of the year with the emergence of McDonald. The O line is back and healthy. The run defense is solid, they have three starters back healthy after getting hurt in the Livingston game.  Nederland should expect a swarm of blitzes led by the beast, Anthony Beard. The defensive secondary is ready for the one on one pass defense that goes with the blitz. If Lumberton limits their penalties and turnovers, they will win by 13 points. All said, I expect a very exciting game and what a way to end the regular season! Go Raiders.
[/quote]

Do the Raiders have any formations where all 8 awesome WR's are out there at once?  ::)
[/quote]

lol Jake...I was thinking the same thing...that leaves a QB, center, and one linemen (unless of course they decide to keep a back in for protection)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, give me a little credit.  8 recievers does not mean 8 wide recievers. I was pointing out that the QB spreads it around. He doesn't have or need a favorite target. Several of the RBs, multiple TEs and wide recievers all make up the 8 to who I was referring.

[quote name="Domination Station" post="698085" timestamp="1257447869"]
Come on, give me a little credit.  8 recievers does not mean 8 wide recievers. I was pointing out that the QB spreads it around. He doesn't have or need a favorite target. Several of the RBs, multiple TEs and wide recievers all make up the 8 to who I was referring.
[/quote]

I am just messing with you. It's gonna be a good game. QB Hughes, WR's Sparks and Keith impressed me when I watched the Raiders offense. Brady is the main target for Nederland and is banged up, but the Dogs throw the ball to several WR's and also to the RB's. Should be a great ballgame.

Hard to give you too much credit after some of the statements you have made on this thread, but OK...I will give you the benefit of the doubt...Nederland will need someone to step up at the WR position with Brady apparently out...Brady and Forney really had some nice chemistry going so his loss will hurt...I still think the Dogs can pull this off...Nederland 27, L-town 20

[quote name="jake94" post="698365" timestamp="1257472472"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=61610.msg698361#msg698361 date=1257472080]
Gooooooooooooooooooo Ambiguous Blue Raaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaasssssssssss  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

LOL. I can't believe you are pulling against the Dogs!  ;D
[/quote]
Nothing personal Jake.  Strickly business.  Normally, when Ozen and Ned are in the same district and Ozen wins, they go to the playoffs.  Now they need divine intervention plus a win Saturday to get in.  No matter what Jake, you're my buddy.....

[quote name="jake94" post="698372" timestamp="1257472894"]
SFA,

Who do you think will win the Lumberton/Ned game? Have you seen Dionte play QB yet? I have been impressed thus far. I think we may end up starting him next year if he keeps playing the way he has the last 2 weeks.

[/quote]

Well, let's just hope for Ozen's sake he doesn't throw for another 200+ yards.  That's all I'm saying.  He get's over 200 yards passing, Ozen stays home no matter what happens Saturday

[quote name="SFA85" post="698374" timestamp="1257473018"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=61610.msg698372#msg698372 date=1257472894]
SFA,

Who do you think will win the Lumberton/Ned game? Have you seen Dionte play QB yet? I have been impressed thus far. I think we may end up starting him next year if he keeps playing the way he has the last 2 weeks.

[/quote]

Well, let's just hope for Ozen's sake he doesn't throw for another 200+ yards.  That's all I'm saying.  He get's over 200 yards passing, Ozen stays home no matter what happens Saturday
[/quote]

Is Ozen still running the 2 QB system or have they settled on one?

[quote name="jake94" post="698378" timestamp="1257473166"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=61610.msg698374#msg698374 date=1257473018]
SFA,

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes. we do

[quote name="jake94" post="698378" timestamp="1257473166"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=61610.msg698374#msg698374 date=1257473018]
SFA,

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
They try to stay with #5 but #15 is on the field at all times @WR or QB.....

[quote name="jake94" post="698372" timestamp="1257472894"]
SFA,

[/quote]

I think Dinote will be your starter next year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder