• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Majestyk" post="691266" timestamp="1256952830"]
[quote author=bmrm link=topic=61583.msg691252#msg691252 date=1256952539]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=61583.msg691225#msg691225 date=1256952048]
Nobody has the lead.........10-10!!!
[/quote]
I knew it all along!!!  Ha!!!  Keep it up Hawks.  You first half performance has already proven everybody wrong regardless of the outcome.
[/quote]Wake up and go back to sleep.
[/quote]
"Wake up and go back to sleep?"  I'm amongst greatness.

[quote name="Majestyk" post="691520" timestamp="1256956866"]
[quote author=Slimpickens link=topic=61583.msg691474#msg691474 date=1256956532]
Majestyk, is your greatness awake? Sounds like a good game so far..... ::) ;D
[/quote]Slim, it's tough dealing with adolescentitivity if you know what I mean.  Yes, sounds like a good game so far.
[/quote]
"Adolescentitivity" - another post for the ages.

[quote name="bmrm" post="691769" timestamp="1256959703"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=61583.msg691520#msg691520 date=1256956866]
[quote author=Slimpickens link=topic=61583.msg691474#msg691474 date=1256956532]
Majestyk, is your greatness awake? Sounds like a good game so far..... ::) ;D
[/quote]Slim, it's tough dealing with adolescentitivity if you know what I mean.  Yes, sounds like a good game so far.
[/quote]
"Adolescentitivity" - another post for the ages.
[/quote]Thanks homes...

[quote name="w" post="691940" timestamp="1256963523"]
Though we had some breakdown at various times during the game, do ya think the refs tonight have ever watched a football game before?  I've never seen such poor officiating...and I've seen a LOT of poor officials!
[/quote]

It's about time for Hooks to start letting the Bmt. officials do the games.

WOS is a very football team! The game was not near as close as the score and the score wasnt good! HJ played their tails off! But toby has to stay aggresive in the second half! He gets at 13 point lead and then gets conservative!!! It is ridiculous! The last time i checked the job of the offensive coordinator is to put points on the board! Im glad we won but not near satisfied with 29 points! Should of had atleast 40!!!!

I've been to HJ vs WOS game for 6 years in a row.  First time I can ever remember the Hawks standing toe to toe and battling it out with WOS.  Both sides left everthing they had on the field.  Some quirky calls both ways and both teams missed opportunities.  I bet if you ask players from either side, they tell you it was dog fight last night.  Congrats to the stangs, Hawks keep your head up.

If we continue to score, then we are accused of running up the score.  A friend of mine from BC and I were talking the other day and she said her dad was commenting about WO-S and said that he didn't like Coach Hooks because he "runs up the score".  This late in the season, we need to be just working on what we need to work on, regardless of the score.  We are one game from the playoffs.  Hopefully, we are able to pull it all together and "peak" at the right time.  I, for one, will believe until it's all over.  Come on Mustangs...show everyone that your discipline and heart will get us where we need to be.  It would be nice, especially with all of our injuries!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder