Cleveland vs. Coldspring/Cleveland wins 14-12/Comments

Guest PrimeTime
Basically a squeeker. Some decisions could of bit Cleveland in the rump. But God favored the Indians. Let's not go for it next time eh!!!! Punt!!!!!!!!

[quote name="PrimeTime" post="691827" timestamp="1256961159"]
Basically a squeeker. Some decisions could of bit Cleveland in the rump. But God favored the Indians. Let's not go for it next time eh!!!! Punt!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Who cares they won PT.  ;D

Cleveland played good D but not good offense at all they got a good QB they should think bout using him some more and try using your best running back marcus mallot who had positive yards every time he touched the ball and not have him on the side line.

Guest PrimeTime
Just winning is good for some, but some like to learn from thier mistakes even though a win was the outcome. All I was saying is let's learn from that close situation and build on it. You should punt on the 36 going out on 4th and 4..... Right??? Give Coldsprings worse field position and make them go further instead of letting them almost tie up the game. Good game both teams. Coldsprings had it's chances. Cleveland came out victorious. Roll Tribe!!!   

It was a great game no matter whose side you were on.  I did appreciate the horn lady myself.  She was way more constrained with it only using it at appropriate times.  Not once did she use the horn during a time out with teachers (coaches) communicating with students (players).  In fact, she limited her use to players coming on the field, scoring plays and a few really key great plays for Cleveland.  Just the fact that she set it up on the Cleveland side facing the Cleveland stands instead of aiming it at the opponents showed a change of heart from the get go.

One man doesnt make a team but the Trojans losing their starting nose guard to a season ending practice injury definatly hurt.  Pitting him against a 350 lb lineman just for drills was a tactical error.  Every injury he sustained (both ankles, wrist and broken collar bone) was in practice.  He had a habit of shaking loose fumbles and snagging down open field runners headed for the goal line during the game.  The Trojans really pulled it together and closed the gap his injury left.  Hats off to the team. 

I thought the officials did a good job last nite and both teams showed the heart that got them where they are. 

some indian fans should learn from the real indians, the native americans.  If you insult and demean your opponent, what have you done when you defeat them?  Always admire your opponents strength so that in victory, you have accomplished something.  Just a thought to grow on.

Stephen

[quote name="Logosadore" post="692362" timestamp="1257002877"]
It was a great game no matter whose side you were on...If you insult and demean your opponent, what have you done when you defeat them?  Always admire your opponents strength so that in victory, you have accomplished something.  Just a thought to grow on.

[/quote]
Logosadore, you are a true sportaman.  More of us should adopt this attitude.

[quote name="PrimeTime" post="692149" timestamp="1256970382"]
Just winning is good for some, but some like to learn from thier mistakes even though a win was the outcome. All I was saying is let's learn from that close situation and build on it. You should punt on the 36 going out on 4th and 4..... Right??? Give Coldsprings worse field position and make them go further instead of letting them almost tie up the game. Good game both teams. Coldsprings had it's chances. Cleveland came out victorious. Roll Tribe!!!   
[/quote]

i been watchin' dis site for a minute, but i nvr say anything. after watching last nights game i cant stay quiet any more. it looked like the coach was picking plays outa hat, no rhyme or reason. wen you run in the middle and slip in the mud for the 10th time you would think to try something else. tha QB was 2-3 passing with almost 100 yrds why not throw more. i counted at least 5 punts by the indians. its not a crime to throw on 1st or 2nd down. my team got very lucky last night. im afraid come playoffs it gonna be the same sad song as last year.

stop the run,da indians done.

What planet are you from? I am assuming that you may been watching a little to much MTV. If you can read this then I can assume you can type something sensible.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder